|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Stay in this luxurious 1 bedroom apartment in Midtown South. This tranquil unit comfortably sleeps 2. Enjoy the convenience of wireless internet and flat screen TV. Polished hardwood floors and stainless steel kitchen appliances help enhance the already lovely aesthetics.Located on the 8th floor of a luxury elevator building.
** Located 8th floor with elevator and doorman on site
** Stanley Steel Kitchen with dishwasher
** Flat screen TV with basic channels
** Wireless internet available
** 1 queen size bed in unit
** Indoor gym in building
** Polished hardwood floors
** Beautiful bathroom cover in tiles
** Linens provided free of charge
This area is the heart of fashion. Major fashion labels such as Carolina Herrera, Oscar de la Renta, Calvin Klein, Nicole Miller, and Andrew Marc have showrooms, production facilities, or offices located in the Garment District. Explore the area's countless sample sales, discount shops, fabric stores, and boutiques. Located only blocks from NYC's Macy's, the largest department store in the world.
Popular restaurants in the area include Casa di Isacco, Spot Dessert Bar, and Uncle Jack's Steakhouse.
Easy access to the rest of the city. A, C, E trains at Port Authority. 7, S, N, Q, R trains at 42nd Street/Times Square and B, D, F, M at 42nd Street/ Bryant Park.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Property Damage Protection||$89|
rats range 195- 400nt depending on the season (same with weekly and monthly)
The residence is not a hotel. We do not supply daily housekeeping services and other amenities commonly expected during a hotel stay. The residence does not comply with the same fire safety and building code requirements as a hotel.
We will need a 25% deposit up front, The other 75% is due once you get into Manhattan
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.