|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
Gorgeous Townhome 2009 built, 2050 sq ft of living space in pristine condition decorated with contemporary style, only 5 minutes drive (2 miles away) from Disneyland and Convention Center. You will be amazed with our beautiful place.
Located in upscale neighborhood of Anaheim, Green lawns around. Enjoy the greenbelt sitting in the open deck, best way to enjoy California Weather. Enjoy the beautiful pools and bar-b-que in the community. Convenient attached two car garage.
Bedrooms have tons of space, huge closets, very comfortable mattresses and linens. Each bedroom has attached bathrooms. One additional half bathroom attached to living room.
- Master Bedroom: King bed with dresser & end table (Sleeps 2)
- 2nd Bedroom: Queen bed with dresser & end table (Sleeps 2),
Twin over Twin bunk bed (sleeps 2)
- 3rd bedroom: Queen bed with end table (Sleeps 2)
- Twin futon with memory foam (sleeps 1)
- One full foam mattress for in floor sleeping if required (Sleeps 2)
- 1 Baby Crib (Sleeps 1)
- Gourmet kitchen: Lots of high end wooden cabinets, stainless steel appliances, Double door Refrigerator, dish washer, oven, Gas Burner/Stove, Microwave oven, Toaster, Rice cooker, granite counter-top & island, all necessary kitchen accessories for cooking & eating
- Kitchen pantry cum Laundry room: Washer & Dryer with storage space
- Dining Space: Beautiful Dining Table Set, Buffet
- Living room: Sofa, Love Seat
- One spacious patio attached to Master Bed with romantic swing, Another cozy patio attached to living room.
- One 46' Sony Flat Screen LCD TV with smart Blue-ray/dvd player in living room
- One 40' Samsung Flat Screen LED Smart TV with Blue-ray/dvd player in one Bed room
- Attached 2 car garage, additional street parking available
- high chair, pack n play crib, stroller available
- High Speed Wifi (18 Mbps),
- Cable TV connection, access to Netflix
- Movie DVDs
- Board Games, Card Games and many other
- In house laundry facility
- community pool
- Toiletries such as Shampoo, Conditioner, Body wash, laundry detergent etc.
- Alarm Clock/Radio
- Hair Dryer, Iron, Iron Board
- Stereo set with iPod dock
My wife and I live and work near to our Anaheim property. We take pride in our high end property to serve our renters. We are responsive to any of our renters needs. Since we are local, we deal with our guests directly. Our property is fully furnished and have all the amenities of home!
Amar purchased this townhome in 2013
While my wife and I started looking for a property in orange county, we were searching for a place that we will love and will be spacious too. We looked into many properties. Most properties are either very old or very congested. It is very hard to find a place that is both newer and spacious. We looked into so many properties. The minute we visited this property, we loved it right away. We realized that this property is our best shot to meet our criteria.
Very Spacious, more than 2000 sq feet. Newly built (2009), Very nice and open floor-plan, Beautifully decorated with modern theme. Two patio/deck. Located in one of the best neighborhood of Anaheim. Within walking distance Anaheim downtown
Here is what David reviewed us:
We were visiting Disneyland and had a nice stay in Amar's townhome. The host made a big effort to make his home very welcoming and we appreciated that. He knew we had two toddlers, so left out a few disney plates/bowls/cups for us to use. He left out some small snacks/drinks for us upon arrival. This home is very convenient to Disneyland if you have your own car. The place is very spacious and nicely decorated. The kitchen has all the items you'd need. We didn't use them, but there was a nice collection of DVD's to watch. There is a nice little playground nearby in case your little ones just want some time to relax and run around.
Its a 5 minute drive (2 miles) to Disneyland, Convention Center and Main Street (bars, restaurants, shops). Grocery stores, movie theaters, Walmart and much more close by.
Minutes away from Knott's Berry Farm, Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Honda Center and Southern Cal. Beaches (30 minutes to Huntington/Sunset beach).
Universal Studios, Hollywood (45 minutes),
Six Flags Magic Mountain (73 min),
Legoland (65 min),
Sea World (90 min),
San Diego Zoo (95 min)
San Diego Safari Park (87 min)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Spring Break 2015
Mar 13 2015 - Apr 30 2015
3 night minimum stay
May 22 2015 - Aug 31 2015
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
|Notes||US residents can save 3% credit card fee added to the tax if they pay by E-check or bank infomation. In that case contact me, I will adjust the quote with 8% tax instead of 11%.|