Ambergris Caye Hotel Rental Photos and Description
Best Value Beachfront, Reefside Resort In Downtown San Pedro
This is a 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom beachfront room with views of the Barrier Reef located at the Ocean Tide Beach Resort. The Resort is Different from Other Belize Vacation Resorts:
* The Tides is a property offering an outdoor pool and is located in the beautiful beaches of San Pedro. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this property.
* These functional rooms offer air conditioning, cable TV, coffee maker, and a small fridge. The bathrooms feature a bath and a shower. These rooms overlook the sea.
* Other facilities offered include a tour desk and a laundry. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including snorkelling.
* San Pedro Airport can be reached in a 5-minute drive. The property offers free parking and is 20 meters from Boca del Río Beach.
* Every room has an ocean view: Whether you stay in our charming second floor Oceanfront Sunrise suites or the 3rd floor Reef view suites, you'll treasure the views from your windows.
* We're small enough to offer you the best: You'll get individual attention, and won't be over crowded. Our resort is modern and charming. We make people feel like long missed family.
* We have our own dive shop, snorkel/fishing guide and massage therapist: We're give you all that a Belize vacation has to offer: mysterious Mayan ruins, world class fishing, spa treatments, boating, jungle exploring, snorkeling, some of the best scuba in the world and plain old beach bumming.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Events Allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
Every staff member was pleasant, professional, and most accommodating.We changed room right after i had a shower and the lady that clean the room even helped to take our things to another room. For the two days she was consistent with being helpful and friendly. We had a wonderful time at the bar, the music was perfect, the cocktail was perfect and the bartender was very good at getting more business by reccommending new drinks. He also kept us informed with the history of the island. Overall a fantastic experience