|Minimum Stay||1 - 4 nights|
This is a 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom beachfront room with views of the Barrier Reef located at the Ocean Tide Beach Resort. The Resort is Different from Other Belize Vacation Resorts:
* The Tides is a property offering an outdoor pool and is located in the beautiful beaches of San Pedro. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this property.
* These functional rooms offer air conditioning, cable TV, coffee maker, and a small fridge. The bathrooms feature a bath and a shower. These rooms overlook the sea.
* Other facilities offered include a tour desk and a laundry. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including snorkelling.
* San Pedro Airport can be reached in a 5-minute drive. The property offers free parking and is 20 meters from Boca del Río Beach.
* Every room has an ocean view: Whether you stay in our charming second floor Oceanfront Sunrise suites or the 3rd floor Reef view suites, you'll treasure the views from your windows.
* We're small enough to offer you the best: You'll get individual attention, and won't be over crowded. Our resort is modern and charming. We make people feel like long missed family.
* We have our own dive shop, snorkel/fishing guide and massage therapist: We're give you all that a Belize vacation has to offer: mysterious Mayan ruins, world class fishing, spa treatments, boating, jungle exploring, snorkeling, some of the best scuba in the world and plain old beach bumming.
Every staff member was pleasant, professional, and most accommodating.We changed room right after i had a shower and the lady that clean the room even helped to take our things to another room. For the two days she was consistent with being helpful and friendly. We had a wonderful time at the bar, the music was perfect, the cocktail was perfect and the bartender was very good at getting more business by reccommending new drinks. He also kept us informed with the history of the island. Overall a fantastic experience
I enjoyed my stay here. Free coffee every monring. Free wifi. A nice, clean large room with large bed. There was a/c, cable tv, clean pool outside, a poolside bar with friendly staff, free coffee every morning. Breakfast was available for purchase each morning in the office. The best thing was the views of the ocean and walking outside to the dock for pick up for diving, snorkeling, and tours. This was a very good price for ocean views and a pleasant stay.
My wife and I stayed here for 11 days in February 2015 in the Island room on the third floor. We had a nice view of the pool, bar and ocean from the balcony in front of our room. The room was large, air conditioning worked great, fridge was handy for water and beer, and king size bed was very comfortable. Our room (and other guests we talked to) were extremely impressed with the cleanliness of not only the rooms, but the hole hotel.
This hotel has some amazing staff that go above and beyond just doing their job. Tula and David in the office were always there to help us as were Raymond the bartender and John who does a little bit of everything. It was nice to sit around the bar or pool area after exploring for the day and because this place has only a dozen rooms you quickly become acquainted with the staff and guests.
The close proximity to downtown made dining out, drinking, grocery shopping and exploring an easy task for us. We liked walking the beach and visiting little bars and restaurants that all had great views of the water while having a bite to eat or a cool drink.
If your like us and would rather explore the local area and culture than be stuck out in the middle of nowhere at some pretentious, over crowded all inclusive resort then Ricks Ocean Tides Resort will be an excellent choice.
love the deck area with a lounge, poolside bar, and staff ready to bring a drink when needed. BBQ on the beach with fish we caught on the reef, loved every minute
upon arrival got a Welcome drink to get started. Then went dive right out in front of the resort. Breakfast is awesome. Raymond is a stud at the bar. Tula was the sweetest. Felt like a family affair
New ownership and complete renovation inside and out. For the price not sure you can find a better location, more friendly staff. Flat screen TVs, cable when i wanted to relax, walking distance to downtown and restaurants. loved it
This is the most mis represented property I have ever seen. If it sleeps 4, they all have to be in the same bed!!!!. There are no chairs in the room. The A/C didn't work. There is a coffee maker, but bring your own cups! If all you care about is the beach then fine. Otherwise run!!!!!
Ambergris Caye has been selected as the number one island in the world for the second consecutive year in the 2014 Traveler’s Choice Island awards. The good news was revealed by the travel review organization on February 19th and along with Ambergris Caye’s accolades, other resorts and hotels from various parts of the country were also recognized as top places in the region.
Beautiful Ambergris Caye is the largest populated island in Belize located in northern waters of the country and anchored less than a mile west from the regional Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System. “Ambergris Caye hovers in a vacation sweet spot: just enough amenities to make it exciting, but not so overdeveloped that you’re tripping over flip-flopped tourists. A mangrove swamp is the eye of this white beach island, the largest in Belize, and golf carts are the main form of transportation along the sandy roads. Reef divers drool over the Belize Barrier Reef and the Blue Hole, a 400-feet deep circle of limestone that teems with angelfish, elk horn coral, cleaner shrimp and stalactites.”
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.