|Minimum Stay||0 - 7 nights|
The Blue Lake Cottage is a 250 Yard Walk to Beach! (3-4 Minute Walk) and has 3 Kayaks, 2 Stand Up Paddle Boards, 2 Skim Boards, 4 Adult Bikes, 1 Child's Bike, Beach Chairs, and Beach Toys! Enjoy gorgeous lake views from your back yard at this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home located in Blue Mountain Beach. The first floor of this home is separate from the rest of the house and provides an extra space that is perfect for multiple families or couples vacationing together. The main part of the home is on the second floor and is accessed via the outdoor staircase at the back of the home. Bring your canoes or kayaks and fishing poles for an adventurous day on Redfish Lake which can be accessed directly from the back yard. Dazzling waters and white sandy beaches await you just moments away with the beach access located 250 yards from the house. This abode has everything you need for the perfect beach getaway including a wood-burning fireplace, multiple balconies, amazing lake views and much more!
Blue Lake Cottage is situated in beautiful Blue Mountain Beach, Florida in the heart of scenic highway 30A just 10 miles from Destin to the west and 15 miles from Panama City Beach to the East. 30A is a scenic drive along the emerald coast that is speckled with unique artsy beach communities, each with their special flare and appeal. Seaside hosts weekly concerts and movies and has eclectic shops and great local restaurants. If you travel further east on 30a you will reach Alys beach which also hosts weekly outdoor concerts and movies. Further east is Rosemary Beach, which again has unique shops and eateries. A 22 mile paved walking/jogging/biking trail extends the length of 30a and passes beautiful beaches, coastal dune lakes, and picturesque beach towns. Bike/kayak rentals, restaurants, and shopping are all within walking distance of the house. We are across the street from the sugar white sands and emerald waters that have been voted one of the top 10 beaches. Beach access (with parking, shower, and restrooms) is also across the street from our home.
Boutique shopping and dining can be found at Watercolor and Seaside, approximately 4 miles to the east. Four major shopping, dining and entertainment destinations are within 25 miles. Grand boulevard's restaurants and shops are only eight miles west. Just two miles further is Silver Sands Factory stores with over 100 designer names. Continue west for 5 more miles to Destin Commons, a premier lifestyle center anchored by Bass Pro Shops and 14-theater Rave Motion Pictures. An easy 25-mile drive to the East is Panama City's new Pier Park, a mega outdoor shopping mall consisting of over a million square feet of specialty shops, retailers, and restaurants - plus the 16-Cinema Grand Theater.
- 4 Adult Bikes
- 1 Child's Bike
- 3 Kayaks
- 2 Stand Up Paddle Boards
- 2 Skim Boards
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Toys
- Lake Access From Backyard
- 5 Minute Bike Ride to Grayton Beach
- Ample Deck Space
- Fireplace on Second Floor
- Outdoor Shower
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout
- Charcoal Grill
This Property Comes With Wireless Internet / WiFi
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10)
**First floor has separate entrance from the main house
• Guest Bedroom, First Floor: (1) Queen Bed
• Bunkroom, First Floor: (2) Twin Beds
• Guest Bedroom, Second Floor: (1) Queen Bed
• Guest Bedroom, Third Floor: (1) Full Bed, Balcony Overlooking Front of Home
• Master Bedroom , Third Floor: (1) Queen Bed, Balcony Overlooking Redfish Lake
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee ($150), deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional 3% fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00 PM CST.
• Check-Out is by 10:00 AM CST.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. Must have 1 adult for every 2 persons under the age of 25.
Eclectic Beach House! Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Bikes and Chairs! Serene Lake Views!
My family and some friends stayed here for the weekend and had a fabulous time. The house is very clean and comfortable. The wrap around deck is amazing! We spent our evenings put there enjoying the views. Plenty of space for more than one family. The boys took the kayaks out on Red Fish lake and had a blast. Most of the bikes are rusted but we did use one to get back and forth from the beach quicker. There are a few parking spots on the road near the beach access but they filled up quick. We will definitely stay here again though. Only a short trip to publix and the gas station too!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.