Healdsburg Lodge Rental Photos and Description
Lodge, 5 Bedrooms + Sunroom, 5 Baths, (Sleeps 12 + kids)
High on a wooded ridge, overlooking the beautiful wine region of the Alexander Valley; the Alexander Valley Lodge is cut into the wilderness range on over 54 acres of private wooden terrain with magnificent views and hiking trails to enjoy.
This 5 bedroom plus Sunroom Wine Country Lodge is only minutes from the Alexander Valley and Dry Creek Valley Wineries. The Lodge is complete with an in-ground pool, cascading waterfall, spa and deck, 900 square foot living room with pull-out couch, formal dining area, and a family room with state of the art built-in big screen TV with surround sound, all boasting panoramic views of the Alexander Valley and Healdsburg.
The lodge is a site for beauty and relaxing. Come enjoy local wines and cheeses on the deck. There is wireless internet available throughout the lodge - even the pool. Lodge is the absolute site of comfort with featherbeds and high quality linens, pillows and duvets for the ultimate night sleep.
This home features six sleeping rooms - 3 bedrooms are King Suites with bath inside room - 2 of the suites have pull out couches as well as the King bed and the Valley View Suite has an additional double bed in the foyer that is separated by a door. There 3 regular rooms on the first floor (one is the sunroom), 1 with a king bed and balcony, and 2 queen bed rooms. There are five full bathrooms - two have a Jacuzzi tub. All rooms have satellite TVs - including music channels, and VCR/DVD players. Lodge is ideal for 12 or less adults. If you have children then occupancy can increase. No Bachelor Parties.
The 3 King Suites with Bathrooms include:
(1) Cabana Suite is located next to the pool, spa, and deck with its own private entrance.
(2) Junior Suite is located on the second floor of the main house. The Junior Suite has a private balcony with hammock and pull out couch.
(3) Valley View Suite is located on the third floor of the main house and has magnificent panoramic views out of all seven large windows. This spacious 450 square foot room has a pull-out couch, two balconies, both boasting views of Alexander Valley and the pool, waterfall and spa below with a private sitting area. This room has a private foyer with additional double bed and an AC unit.
(4) Queen Bed located on first floor, close to kitchen. Satellite TV and VCR.
(5) Queen Bed located on first floor. Air Condition unit in room.
(6) King Bed Room located on the first floor in the Sunroom. There is a Convertible Queen Bed in the Livingroom.
-Just minutes from Alexander Valley and Dry Creek Wineries.
-One minute drive to the local grocery store, post office, and restaurants.
-Five minutes from the River Rock Casino.
-5-10 minutes from the quaint town square (including shopping and restaurants) of Healdsburg.
-10 minutes from Lake Sonoma - boating, bike riding, fishing and hiking.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
As when booking or buying anything off the computer, we questioned what we were actually getting ourselves into. It turns out, that this was one of the best vacations I have ever had, thanks to our host Danielle. The hospitality along with the accommodations rates much higher then the available 5 stars! I would highly recommend getting the inside details from Danielle on the local wineries. Hope to return back to the Alexander Valley Lodge.
Danielle and Scott Alexander. We are the lodge owners and like to think of ourselves as our guests personal concierge as well. Everything from planning an event (birthday, anniversary, family reunion or rehearsal dinner), wine tasting tours, menu selection with our private chef and restaurants not to miss. We are here to help our guests have a wonderful time in wine country.
We love the wine country. It is a happy place and we look forward to meeting new people and helping them enjoy their vacations in our paradise.
Resort Living all to yourself. We have everything a resort would have (pool, jacuzzi, waterfall, tiki bar, 54 private acres, beautiful views, amazing chef, babysitting service, wine tours, hiking and vineyard tours). We try to provide all the comforts of home and even toys for the kids.