Berkeley House Rental Photos and Description
An Impressive Classic Berkeley 2BR House Near A lot of Great Shops and Attractions
The house is very airy, you can almost taste the cleanliness in the air, and it has great windows and tons of natural light. You will caught yourself smiling when you first enter the house! :)
This amazing property is the top floor of a stand-alone house on a glamorous street in Berkeley! This is an impressive classic Berkeley House circa 1910 with 2 ADORABLE bedrooms, 1 BA, a VIBRANT dining room, a very NICE kitchen, LOVELY porch, SPACIOUS backyard and a WONDERFUL covered parking spot!
What's in the property?
- 2 bedrooms, 1 BA, dining room and living room.
- It has modern furnishings.
- Wireless internet to keep you connected .
- Comcast cable in the living room and bedroom for your entertainment.
- Fully equipped kitchen with top-notch appliances and cooking utensils.
- Washer and dryer included.
- An operational fireplace which you are more than welcome to use.
- Enchanting Porch
- A full relaxing garden is in the backyard with an olive and lemon tree.
- Covered parking spot.
You will never go wrong with this property because the location is PERFECT and it has everything in it!
The neighborhood is really charming and you will be close to a lot of FABULOUS Berkeley establishments.
- One block from Shattuck Ave, the HEART of TRENDY Berkeley, and Gourmet Ghetto. You can find restaurants and movie theaters that would be fun for tourists and locals in here.
- A 10 minute walk takes you to downtown Berkeley (central business district), shopping and the BART
- A 5 minute walk takes you to the north side of Berkeley campus.
- The FAMOUS Downtown San Francisco is a 20 minute BART ride away.
What Else You Get
With the place you'll have a clean duvet and clean sheets, fresh towels, and a welcome pack with some surprises. I use a short term rental management service called airenvy who will professionally clean and prepare the place for you.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible