|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
A Designer Apartment in a Historical Building!
Make your stay in Berlin memorable with this stylish and comfortable apartment! The newly renovated apartment is situated at Frankfurter Tor, the monumental square between Karl Marx Allee and Frankfurter Allee , East Berlin’s two most iconic avenues. Only a few steps from the lively Simon-Dach quarter and a few tram stops from the Spree river bank and the Wall. Alexanderplatz is just 4 U-bahn stations away.
The apartment has been originally designed and renovated by a French interior design company, with custom-made furnishings. Indulgence is the theme throughout the whole apartment, whether it’s the unique ‘industrial chic’ bathroom, the ash-wood king size bed or the state of the art appliances. The open plan kitchen/living room is colourful, bright and fully equipped. Courtyard facing windows ensure a peaceful stay.
There is also a welcome gift of freshly cut flowers and a bottle of German sekt awaiting you!
1. Position and description:
- Frankfurter Tor; 'Stalinbau' construction from 1953, with a new elevator; size: 41 sqm (441 sqft); entrance, toilet, open plan living room/ kitchen and bedroom with a bathroom cabin; light, with 4 double windows South oriented, looking onto a peaceful courtyard; free private parking space.
- entrance: cupboard, coat rack, wooden footstool.
- living room/kitchen: 2 sofas, 2 coffee tables, small dining table, 2 chairs, Siemens appliances (dishwasher, washer&dryer, microwave with grill), induction cooker, Krupp's Nesspresso machine, toaster, kettle. Various kitchen and eating utensils.
- toilet: WC, cloakroom basin, ladder, cupboard (Miele vacuum cleaner, steam iron/ stand, hairdryer), cleaning & maintenance products.
- bedroom: king sized bed with hard mattress, 2 sets of white satin linen, 6 pillows, 1 duvet, 2 night stands, Sony Smart TV with Yamaha mini stereo hifi (usb, iPhone 4,4s connect), DVD and Blue-Ray disc player, wall-mounted speakers, Internet and cable TV connection, phone (for German land line calls).
- bathroom (1,4m and 1,1m x 2,8m): Massaranduba wood floor, big shower space (1,7m2) with wooden stool, 'WCA' wash basin, Philippe Stark's fuchsia mirror, 4 sets of 3 different size towels.
All the amenities are included in the price/one night-day stay, including heating, electricity, Internet, telephone and local cable TV. We also provide basic kitchen supplies: salt, pepper, some spices, sugar, flour, 2 sorts of tea bags and Nespresso capsules (3 caps /day /person), as well as some hygiene/cleaning products: liquid soaps, dish washer tabs, quality detergent for washing machine etc.
Languages: German, English and French.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|cleaning fee per stay||€40|
|Refundable damage deposit||€200|
|Notes||Personal ID presentation and copies are required at arrival. Please note that you will be asked to sign the Rental Agreement at your check-in (we can send it to you on demand).|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.