Coconut Grove Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Sleeps 2. 1 Bedroom. 1 Bathroom close to the Grove and Gables.
Cottage is located behind my main house in a safe, quiet, residential area minutes from Coconut Grove and other SoFlo attractions. The cottage has a full size bed, renovated bathroom, fridge & microwave; Apple TV, private entrance. A Great Deal!!
Our white cottage is relaxing, quiet and pretty; lush and fresh! The design is Mexican colonial style yet functional and with all modern amenities like hi-speed WiFi, large HD TV and Apple TV...
The interior is divided by a wall that provides bedroom privacy. The couch is a daybed, perfect for napping.
At the cottage entrance you will enjoy a nice bistro table and chairs surrounded by plants for relaxing and enjoying the nice weather.
A spacious walk-in closet has room for suitcase storage, hangers, hanging storage. A wooden chest holds extra blankets and pillow.
We have a full length mirror, iron, hair dryer, charging stations.
The bathroom and kitchenette were recently remodeled. Towels provided.
You will find a microwave, fridge, coffee maker, toaster, and blender for breakfast and snack preparation. Dishes and utensils provided.
One free parking space is within the gated property.
We offer a welcome tray with wine, water, and mixed nuts to our guests.
Your first breakfast is on us too! Cereal & milk.
Coffee, tea, creamer, sweeteners, and toiletries are also complimentary.
Completely separate entrance to the property gives guests unique privacy in comparison to other attached 'studios' or 'private rooms.'
The cottage is divided from the main house by a fence and lush hedged pathway.
This brick paved corridor covered by our beautiful avocado tree takes you to your peaceful retreat in the back of the house.
Free parking is offered within the property for one vehicle. There's plenty of safe parking space on the street as well. Public street light post is right across our property.
Interaction with Guests
I am always present to introduce myself first day for check-in and for any orientation during your stay in Miami!
I am always a call or a text away for my guests!
More than an inexpensive rental, my goal is for you to remember your stay with a big smile!
Click on the 'Maps' tab above to see some of our recommendations.
Silver Bluff Estates is a very safe, lush, pretty and quiet neighborhood founded around 1920.
Coral Way Scenic Road is only 9 blocks to the north, where plenty of small businesses cater all of our community needs. You will find restaurants, shopping and all kinds of services at local reasonable prices.
US1/S Dixie Highway 2 blocks south is a quick access to move North East-South West
Ramp to I-95 is only 1.5 miles from us.
Coconut Grove, Key Biscayne, Coral Gables, Brickell and Miami Beach are only a few minutes away due to quick access to US1, SW 22nd and 27th Ave as well Coral Way and Metrorail.
Access to Kendall and surrounding areas is very convenient also taking US1 and Bird Road.
Our next door neighbor is a veteran Miami police officer, our other neighbors to the east are a retired friendly senior couple.
Supermarket and pharmacy:
Our local Publix and CVS are just 1.3 miles away: 4 minutes drive or a 15 minutes walk.
Miami International Airport is only 6.3 miles from our place. Usual transit time is 15-20 min. Cabs fare is around $25 USD
We recommend vehicle rental from the airport.
Coconut Grove Metrorail Rail Station is only less than 10 min. walk. Bus stops on SW 22nd and SW 27 Avenue so convenient!!
Plenty of 'Car2Go' Smart vehicles only a few blocks away. These short-term rentals are great and convenient.
* CocoWalk: 1.5 miles (5 minutes)
* Dadeland Mall: 6.5 Miles (20 minutes)
* Dolphin Mall: 12 miles (30 minutes)
* The Shops at Sunset Place 4.3 miles (20 minutes)
* Lincoln Road Mall: 10.3 miles (20 minutes)
* Bayside Marketplace: 5 miles (10 minutes)
* The Falls: 10 Miles (25 minutes)
* Aventura Mall: 20 miles (30 minutes)
* Sawgrass Mills Mall: 45 minutes
* Village of Merrick Park: 2.2 miles (10 minutes)
* The Shops at Midtown Miami 7.6 miles (20 minutes)
* Bal Harbour Shops: 17.5 miles (35 minutes)
Other Things to Note
- Apple TV, Netflix, HuluPlus suscriptions and Local TV, included. Large HD Samsung TV. No cable TV.
- Fresh linen provided: bedding and towels.
- Brand new fridge, microwave oven, large coffee maker, toaster and blender.
- Kitchenette fully stocked with cutlery, dinnerware, and glasses.
- Free High-speed Wifi service included (20Mbps ? / 5Mbps ?)
- 2 convenient charging stations for phones, tablets and laptops.
- Spacious walk-in closet with full-body mirror doors.
- Hairdryer, night light, iron & iron board.
- Washer & dryer are available upon request in the main house at additional charge (ONLY Wednesdays and Saturdays in the morning)
- Beach towels.
- Plenty of reading material like current magazines and local attraction brochures and recommended restaurants.
++ We offer a welcoming tray with wine and mixed nuts to our guests. Cereal and milk are also free of charge for your first day. Coffee, tea, creamer and toiletries are also complimentary ++
Access to our spacious backyard is available upon request where there's a beautiful banyan tree and hammock.
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
About Fernand Beltrán
I have lived in the Coconut Grove area of Miami for over a decade, hosting family, friends and my own business clients for about the same period. Our cottage is a really warm and cozy place to stay for that reason.
Over the years this little retreat has become very functional yet pretty and homely.
I can offer recommendations on dining, shopping, attractions, transportation, what's nearby. Visit South Florida like a local on a reasonable budget!
Fell free to ask any questions.
Fernand Beltrán purchased this cottage in 2000
What makes this cottage unique
Old Mediterranean style house built in 1925 located in a superb location.