Osoyoos House Rental Photos and Description
4 bed/3 ba, sleeps 12, 2400 sq ft, 2 level home, gated community, clubhouse pool
Looking for peace and serenity? This gorgeous lake front home is located at the north end of Osoyoos Lake. The quiet area of the lake is a family friendly paradise for water sports and swimming! Of course, we are only minute’s away from Burrowing Owl and Black Hills Winery Estates if you like wine tasting!
In the summer, the local fruit stands and farmer's markets provide an opportunity to discover a wide variety of products including cherries, plums, peaches, apricots and nectarines. In the winter we are just 40 minutes from Mount Baldy Ski Area, and 1 ½ hours from Big White Ski Resort for all those riders that love powder snow!
Check out www.destinationosoyoos.com for event details in the Fall (ie 'Festival of the Grape' in October).
Our two-level 2400 sq. ft. home is spacious enough to accommodate two families with room to spare. The spacious lay out gives water views from the living room, dining room, kitchen and three of its four bedrooms. With beautiful views of the mountains and lake, you can walk out onto an upper deck and lower patio to catch the rays of sun, or enjoy the stars at night.
A few steps down from the property takes you along a meandering path towards the dock, or to the 500 foot white sand beach, where you can enjoy an evening beach bonfire, play volleyball, or just watch the kids play in the sand. A clubhouse is shared amongst residents and visitors to this gated community, and includes 2 outdoor pools, 2 hot tubs, fitness centre and shared common room.
Upper Level: Great room, kitchen, dining area, deck, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and laundry room.
• Huge master suite with 1 King bed, private 4 piece en suite, with spacious glass shower, separate bathtub, and double vanity. Lake view and TV in room. A view of the lake will brighten any morning.
• Kids room with 1 single/double bunk bed and 1 single bed – sleeps 4
Open concept great room with unobstructed views of the lake, double french doors leading out to a large partial covered deck.
• The open concept kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances and allows for meal time prep conversations with family in the great room or dining area. Enjoy indoor meals with friends and family at the large table that seats 8 comfortably, or 4 can sit at the kitchen’s granite island
• Partial covered deck with BBQ and patio set that seats 6 if you need shade.
Lower Level: Entertainment area, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath.
• Guest bedroom with 1 King bed plenty of windows to enjoy the view of the lake. Pull out twin couch and TV
• Guest room with 1 Queen bed with view of the lake.
• 3 piece bath room
• Entertainment Area includes:
1. Pool table
2. Games area table for 4 with board games, cards, etc…
3. Large TV, with comfy seating for at least 6 people
4. Double sized pull out couch for extra guests and pocket door for privacy
5. Double french doors lead you to the ground level covered patio with Adirondack style chairs for 5 with unobstructed views of the lake
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless). Max occupants 12. Linens are provided. Please bring your own beach towels. No young groups please. 7 night minimum stay.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Tania and Mark Hodgson
We are a family of 5 living in Vancouver with relatives in other parts of Canada that love to visit beautiful BC.
Tania and Mark Hodgson purchased this house in 2013
Why Tania and Mark Hodgson chose Osoyoos
We bought this property to take advange of its amazing location on Canada's warmest lake and near BC's best wineries. Its a great place for family retreats and unwinding.