Suttons Bay House Rental Photos and Description
3 Bed / 3 Bath / Loft / 2400+ SF Home / 100 Yards To Beach
We are a new vacation rental in summer 2014! Our home is being remodeled and updated. Photos will be added as they become available.
Gleaming hardwood floors have been restored and are gorgeous. See the fabulous new kitchen. The property features an open concept floor plan with a large dining area, huge living room/family room for hanging out together, and a closed in heated sun porch with sofa and game table.
Backyard fire pit and barbeque are great for evenings outside together and if that isn't enough the house is steps to the beach and Suttons Bay Village with all it has to offer. You can easily walk to all amenities including restaurants, shops, movie theater, trails and marinas.
Traverse City, Glen Arbor, Leland, Lake Leelanau, Northport, and Empire are all but a short drive away.
We are the perfect vacation destination, in the middle of the Leelanau Peninsula- a mere 20 minutes to Downtown Traverse City, 15 or 20 minutes to Northport and a half hour or so Glen Arbor. Wineries abound all around us and of course L. Mawby is just a 'stone throw' away for all you bubble heads. There is always something to do in the Village of Suttons Bay and surrounding area:
• Shop many unique stores
• Choose from one of many fine dining restaurants located in the village
• Hike the trails of Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore Park
• Fish Suttons Bay or one of the many nearby lakes
• Visit any of fourteen Leelanau County wineries and vineyards
• Swim, Ski, Boat, Splash, Laugh, Have Fun!
• Try your luck at Leelanau Sands Casino (only 4 miles north!)
Other Leelanau County attractions to see nearby:
• Schoolship at the Inland Seas
• Leelanau TART Trail
• Leland (Visit Historic Fishtown)
• The Mantiou Islands
• Northport Lighthouse
• Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes and National Lakeshore Park
• Interlochan Center for the Arts
The Is Always Something to Do!
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
About Greg and Carole Higgins
Carole and Greg Higgins of Cygnus Real Estate manage this property for the owner.
Greg and Carole Higgins purchased this house in 2014
Why Greg and Carole Higgins chose Suttons Bay
This property can accommodate any large family or group of families. It has a large living and dining room area with an open floor plan. Its located right in the village of Suttons Bay so its easy to get to everything and the kids won't get bored. The beach and marina are just across the street.
What makes this house unique
• In the Suttons Bay village, centrally located.
• Very close to beach, marina and boat access
• Brand new remodel
• 2 main floor bedrooms