Morzine-Avoriaz Chalet Rental Photos and Description
A large 3 STAR chalet, moments from the centre and offering excellent value.
It is our experience that everyone who stays in our chalet really regard it as a beautiful place to be, well provided for and perfectly positioned as it is just a few minutes to access the village and ski lifts - ideally suited for families and friends as well as groups of friends.
Whenever possible we try to make our homely chalet availabile on a flexible basis to suit visitors arrangements. The chalet is available as 'exclusive use' self catering for 10 in 5 twin rooms OR on a B&B style basis for 8 in 4 rooms.
Ez Champlains is a premier chalet in one of the best Morzine locations - sunny, peaceful, yet conveniently close to all central amenities and access to ski lifts. Large and bright our comfortable private home has a 3-4 star 'Meuble de Tourisme' rating. From the balcony and the majority of rooms is the wonderful panorama of open pasture, woods and awesome alpine scenery across to Morzine centre and the Pleney slopes.
The chalet is not a commercial enterprise, it is a privately owned family home that we are prepared to share. It enables visitors the opportunity to get away from it all and enjoy the benefits of life in the mountains summer or winter, smell the wood smoke, socialise, relax and keep life simple.
Well equipped with utensils and crockery and a good library, guests have all they need for a home from home.
TV, Computers, and similar are not provided although there is wifi for the desperate. All beds have an anti bug and moisture protection mattress cover plus a fitted flanalette cover sheet.
SUNDAY AND MIDWEEK ARRIVALS CAN BE CONSIDERED as this has proven to be better for guests when booking flights and transfers but is of course subject to timetabling and other bookings.
LINEN: Duvets and pillows are provided. Base sheet, duvet cover, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and tea towels are required. Guests can supply their own (recommended) OR these can be rented by arrangement.
CLEANING: Equipment is supplied and laundry facility is available. For B&B guests this is included. End of stay cleaning for self catering visitors can be undertaken by our local manager but will be subject to additional charges, usually around 100 euros.
BABY SITTING: Arrangements can be made with our locally based manager.
CATERING: Although there are many good restaurants in Morzine, some visitors prefer to stay home and eat without the bother of shopping and cooking. Catering can be provided by a number of freelance caterers in the area so guests can either book their favoured chef via the internet prior to arrival for those special occasions or 3 course evening meals with wine can be arranged. Please ask for details. Prices are variable and subject to quote.
THE CHALET: It is detached, with garden and open land to the front and sides with parking for 2-3 cars. From the drive at the rear you enter the chalet via the ski/cloak room which leads to WC, family bathroom, kitchen, dining area, lounges and a bedroom. Access to the terrace is from the dining area, lounge and bedroom. The main lounge, which has a large stone fireplace and corner style sofa seating, is open plan incorporating a smaller lounge and a dining area; this in turn leads to the kitchen. Upstairs are 4 bedrooms, balcony and a bathroom with WC. All bedrooms have 2 beds.
B&B and CHALET SHARE ALSO AVAILABLE
* Ideal for long weekends or a break with a few friends or small corporate groups. B&B style self cater for up to 8 in 4 twin bedrooms.
* 3 STAR chalet at a budget price
* Flexible arrival & departure to suit best travel options
* Fully catered by arrangement
* The chalet is exclusive to your group, not shared with other guests.
* B&B - an excellent way to have quality accommodation at a fraction of the usual price.
• Price per person starts at only £35 per/night
• 4 twin rooms available on a 'price per room' basis from £58 per/night
• Book anytime to accommodate cost and time efficient week time travel.
• B&B availability is outside of the main holiday periods.
* PLUS A guiding hand with local knowledge is available to look after visitors of all abilities get the most out of their visit. Should I be invited I also enjoy skiing with guests - showing them around the variety of ski areas, visiting places to lunch and introduce them to Morzine apres ski.
ASK FOR DISCOUNTS MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER You might get lucky but it depends on demand.
- Low Allergen Environment
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome