Victoria House Rental Photos and Description
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Sleeps 2-4
House- Semi-detached; Newly Renovated & Furnished to a High Standard; 750 sq’; One Bedroom plus Den/Bedroom, One Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen and Dining Area. Spacious built in closets and storage.
Beautifully landscaped with private gardens and decks.
Location: Fairfield/Gonzales (corner Richardson and Richmond Ave.)
(Proximity to Gonzales Bay, Fairfield Shopping Centre, Royal Jubilee Hospital & 10 min. drive to Downtown or 15 min. to University.)Term: Monthly
Suitable for Adult Professional(s)
Restrictions: No Pets, No Smoking (indoors)
- weekly housekeeping and garden maintenance
- built-in closets and storage
- WiFi and plasma TV with full Telus Optik programming
- centrally monitored security system with optional land line or cellular.
- New (Energy Star): Fridge, Dishwasher,Range, Convection Microwave,Washer & Dryer.
- Covered outdoor dining/lounge area with infrared heat plus front and rear outdoor patios with barbecue.
- Landscaping includes raised garden beds
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
Retired executive from the Prairies living 10 minutes from the property.
Son Sean occupies the other half of duplex.
Considered the most desirable area in Victoria and centrally located.
For someone seeking full weekly cleaning and linen services.