Trogir Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Air conditioning, city, beach, parking, quiet location, modern
Trogir is a charming old town of Dalmatia, which is a world heritage site under UNESCO protection. It is also one of the oldest settlements on the Croatian coast. The old town is on an island and is connected by bridge to the mainland. Numerous streets, medieval squares, historic buildings and churches impress visitors. In the center of Trogir, there are numerous street cafes and restaurants where you can enjoy a romantic atmosphere. This one also has a beautiful view of the sea. The apartment is 5 minutes walk from the city center. You also have a very good connection to visit from the Bus Station other beautiful cities such as Split and Sibenik. The surroundings of Trogir offers many bathing facilities, which can be quickly reached by foot, bus or boat ride. In the summer months there are also numerous events such as dance, music and culture. Bicycles, scooters, cars for hire.
Way by plane, train and ship: By plane:
- Split Airport - Resnik is located in the town of Kastela and is 4 km from the city center. It is a national and international airport.
- Split Airport
- Split rail is located in the city center. There is a regular bus line Split - Trogir, which runs from the center of Split to the apartments Jozic.
- Hrvatske Zeljeznice
- The port of Split is situated in the city center, and is 30 km from the apartments Jozic. . There is a regular bus line Split - Trogir, which runs from the center of Split to the apartments Jozic.
Way by car: Take the bus - by car:
- Split bus station is located in the Split city center, and is 30 km from the apartments Jozic. There is a regular bus line Split - Trogir, which runs from the center of Split to the apartments Jozic.
- If you are coming by car from the motorway Split - Zagreb, take the exit in place Dugopolje, and after that you should go follow the names of Split. After 15 km, from the entrance to the city of Split, take the ring road towards Trogir and then take the road E65.
- Hrvatske Autoceste
Trogir: Trogir has emerged as Illyrian settlement, which has been colonized by the Greeks coming from Syrakuse, Doric origin. They have founded the city. With their arrival, the first major settlement of the city begins. Although the city grows through the story, the number of inhabitants has not changed significantly, because of the limited to core city and because of the small agricultural soils. As much on the mainland was by the story agriculture to feed the population, the fields in the vicinity of Trogir could not be located because of them depended on the life of the inhabitants.
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm