Pompano Beach Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed, (Sleeps 4)
Bahama Beach Club is nationally rated as a Superior Small Lodging. This Old Florida-style, six-unit property with pool is two short blocks from the award-winning Pompano Beach oceanfront, just north of Fort Lauderdale. Enjoy very clean, designer decorated studio or one-bedroom apartments that are fully outfitted with all of the comforts of home.
Take a five-minute walk to lots of great local restaurants, shops, snorkel/dive boats, boat rentals, gourmet seafood shop, day spa, banks, and pharmacy. Walk or jog for miles along our unobstructed beach, and check out Hillsboro Lighthouse as you head north. Take a five-minute drive to the closest shopping mall, movie theaters, 36-hole golf course, and air park. Take the beach road 15 minutes south to the heart of Fort Lauderdale, or 15 minutes north to Boca Raton.
Enjoy a beautiful swimming pool with tables with umbrellas, barbecue grill, and tropical landscaping.
* Water - walk across the beach road to award-winning 'Blue Wave' beach with picnic and play areas and lifeguards; snorkel and dive trips three times daily; charter fishing boats, party fishing boats, public fishing pier, surfing, jet skis and boat rentals, gambling cruises.
* Restaurants - some of the best restaurants in all of South Florida are a short walk or drive away; dozens of really good ones, including waterfront dining, in all price ranges.
* Shopping - walk to local beach shops; drive to many high-end shopping malls, trendy Las Olas Boulevard, also Sawgrass Mills outlet mall, Swap Shop world's largest outdoor flea market, Festival Flea Market (giant indoor flea market).
* Cultural - walk or drive to local establishments with live music, drive to world-class Broward Performing Arts Center, Discovery Museum, Art Museum, IMAX theater, nightclubs, dancing, comedy clubs, and all sorts of local and regional festivals.
* Sports - all professional sporting events are represented at nearby arenas, plus horse racing, Jai Alai, car racing, tennis, golf, nearby gyms.
* Eco Tourism - drive to the Everglades for airboat and swamp buggy rides, photography, Indian reservations, alligator farms, nature trails, kayaking, fishing, and bird watching.
Keywords: Apartment Home
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
About Patti or Mark
Elaine Fitzgerald is the Mom AND the Pop at Beach Vacation Rentals, and owns several vacation rentals all listed on VRBO. She was a former TV journalist and then owner of a PR and marketing firm for many years, before starting her retirement business as an innkeeper.
Patti or Mark purchased this apartment in 2004