Fun-loaded St. Victoria is a special retreat exceptional for its beauty, charm and comfort on the Outer Banks. This almost brand new home sleeps 14 in bed plus infant in crib. Easy beach access, and right across from the most visited tourist attraction on the Outer Banks - Jockey's Ridge! Centrally located to fine dining and shopping, Old Nags Head Place, an upscale neighborhood where St. Victoria is located, is where everyone wants to be. This is your perfect family vacation getaway with a private pool that's equipped with poolside sports - Basketball & Volleyball, a seven-person hot tub, 2 jacuzzi jetted tubs, recreation room on ground floor with pool table and other fun games, all these with excellent access to the beach. Top these with free access to the YMCA located less than ½ mile away, and you've got the recipe for a totally rejuvenating vacation for your entire group. Many of our previous guests attest to this - many are repeat renters.
At St. Victoria, get ready to have have fun with:
· ENTERTAINMENT: 9 CATV's, 6 DVD's, 2 VCR/DVD Combo's - Every bedroom has cable TV and VCR or DVD. Home Entertainment Systems with surround sound, with DVD collection library in the great room.
. LEISURE: Books and DVD library in the great room.
· ELEVATOR Access: Saint Victoria is equipped with an elevator to get everyone in on the fun, don’t leave the grandparents at home.
· RECREATION: Game room with Pool Table, Air Hockey Table and Foosball. Private pool equipped with poolside basketball and volleyball games. Private beach volley court.
· COMMUNICATION: Wireless Internet Access at the house (bring your laptop, no computer provided).
· HOME CONVENIENCES: Fully-equipped kitchen with all the conveniences of home including George Foreman Grill, dishwasher, icemaker and kettle. Full-sized Washer and Dryer, Dishwasher, 2 Microwaves, 2 Refrigerators and 1 mini-fridge and Phone.
· OTHER EXTRAS:
. Home fully air-conditioned/heated backed up with 7 Ceiling Fans
· Gas Fireplace (Nov 1 to Mar 31)
· Sun Decks, Screen Porch, Covered Decks, Deck Furniture
· Gas Grill and George Foreman Grill
· Enclosed Outside Shower
· Observation Tower (for great ocean views)·
· For the newest members of your family we have a port-a-crib, play-yard and highchair.
· The extensive recreation room has a children’s corner with additional TV and home entertainment system. Your children will love this area to connect and play their games gadgets and you will especially love this home.
· Toddler Toys – Little Red Wagon, Cozy Coupe Car & Little Tikes Basketball Set.
. Priceless Amenity: Energizing morning walks and beautiful sunset strolls along the beach
***A special vacation Gift to you: Free Amenity package available to St. Victoria's guests is membership at the YMCA (less than half-mile away) for more fun-filled activities. At YMCA, you’ll enjoy the following at no charge (except for massage & personal training):
· Full facility use to include Outdoor Pool & Water Spray Park
· Indoor heated pool, Sauna & Hot Tub
· State-of-the-art Fitness Center with cardio & resistive-weight equipment and free weights
· Group Exercise and Water Fitness classes – Yoga, Step, Pilates, Spinning, 30-minute classes & more
· FREE unlimited Skate Park ($30/person value)
· Interactive Zone – video game-based workouts for all ages
· One night of FREE babysitting per week (needs reservation)from Memorial Day – Labor Day; ages 1-12 years
· Full-Court Gymnasium, Basketball & Racquetball
· Childwatch – complimentary babysitting while guests work out
· Massage and Personal Training at member rates
· Holiday cookouts & celebrations
· AED/CPR/First Aid certified staff
Note: This is a No Smoking, No Pet Cottage. Private pool is only available May 4 – Oct. 17. However, you can still use the indoor heated pool at YMCA at no extra charge.
If you need additional information and photos, visit our website at familyfunvacationrentals.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.