The holiday home is located in a peaceful residential complex at the Gulf of Mexico. Only the Pinella Trail - used for exercise and leisure - separates the house from the ocean. From the living room and the balcony you overlook the Gulf of Mexico.
- Weekly swimming pool and garden maintenance
- Well maintained, pleasant neighbourhood and further holiday houses
- (Heated) swimming pool complex with children's pool and loungers
- Floodlit tennis court (free of charge) - swings
- Living space on 2 levels; 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms per unit
- Sofa bed in the spacious living room
- Large open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- The large living room offers a flat-screen TV with DVD and sound system; Wi-Fi internet
- Tasteful and convenient equipment that fits the standard of the house including all necessary household appliances. A large children's playground close by in Wall Springs Park.
4. Leisure activities
From the complex by car you easily reach Orlando with its world renowned amusement parks and Disney World within about 90 minutes.
The interesting trip to Cape Caneveral with a visit to the Space Centres you should plan about 2.5 hours travelling time.
The amusement parks Busch Gardens and Adventure Island (water park) in Tampa can be reached within about 45 minutes.
Who doesn't mind to travel further, can also visit Sarasota or the Everglades (about 3 hours). Miami can be reached within about 4.5 hours from Palm Harbour.
In immediate vicinity of the 'Sherwood Lakes' complex, you find the following fantastic beaches:
- Sand Key (about 25 minutes) This beach is also part of a small state park.
- Clearwater Beach (about 20 minutes) Miles-long wide sandy beaches invite you for a walk.
- Honeymoon Island / Caladesi Island (about 15 minutes) Both beaches are part of a state park that over the last few years has been chosen several times to be one of the best. Unspoilt nature and crystal clear water invite you to relax.
- Fred Howard Park (about 15 minutes) Fred Howard artificially created this island with palm trees - ideal for swimming or fishing.
Palm Harbour is about 30 minutes Northwest from Tampa and the complex can be reached by car from the Tampa International Airport.
The complex of 'Sherwood Lakes' is located in a tranquil district of Palm Harbours, close to the Alt 19. Adjacent there is the Wall Springs Park, ideal for children, for walking or unwinding.
In the evenings, a walk to Crystal Beach, which is only few minutes away, is very pleasant to enjoy the memorable sunsets on the pier.
In the immediate vicinity, there is a supermarket. Several restaurants can also be reached on foot. Other shopping facilities as well as restaurants and a shopping centre are only few kilometres away on the US 19.
Towards the south, you can reach the Clearwater Beach within 20 minutes with the famous sandy beaches and after 20 more minutes you reach the pretty city of St. Peters burg.
Golf: Several beautiful, partly marvellous golf courses are very close to the complex. Only few minutes away there is the famous establishment 'Innisbrook', which also hosts the current professional PGA tour.