View with trees and swimingpool
* parking very close to unit
* Baby high chair and portable playard bed
* washer and drier
* 2 large outdoor swimming pools
* 2 heated jacuzzis
* indoor health club with weight machines, treadmill, stationary bicycles
* BBQ and picnic tables in pool area.
* tennis court
* 5 miles away from Carlsbad beach and Pacific Coast
* kitchen with 4 plates stove with large oven, microwave, large fridge with freezer, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, crockery and cutlery
* bedroom with a double bed and a large wardrobe
* in living room is a sofa bed for 2 persons
* enough bed linen and towels are provided
* in the living room is a large LCD TV with cable TV , DVD player, LAN internet access
* the bathroom is equipped with many storage possibilities, sink, bath and toilet with shower
* NO PETS! NO SMOKING!
* ON REQUEST WE SEND MORE PHOTO!
On request we send more photos : Oceanside is a beachfront community of over 170,000 located in northern San Diego County between San Diego and Los Angeles. The City serves as a major transportation link serving both metropolitan areas; however, the City's greatest pride is beautiful beaches, beautiful surf and the best vacation weather anywhere in the world. Those who visit here always come back. For those who have yet to make their first visit, here's more of what we have to offer:
Animal Park and Zoo: San Diego Zoo (Balboa Park, San Diego), San Diego Wild Animal Park, Escondido, Buena Vista Audubon Society.
Amusement Parks: Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, LEGOLAND, Sea World, San Diego, Wave Waterpark, Vista
Museum/Culture Center: Oceanside Museum of Art, California Surf Museum, California Center for the Arts, Escondido, San Diego Museum of Art .
Attractions: • The Oceanside Pier, first in 1888 built (and now in their sixth incarnation), is the longest wooden pier in the Western United States coastline at 1,954 feet (596 m). • Which bungalow House in featured is top gun with Tom Cruise, on South Pacific Street, a street from the Oceanside Beach, part of the houses along the coast. • The California Surf Museum is located in downtown Oceanside. • Usually has the second weekend in September, Oceanside holds an annual Oceanside Harbor days Festival with street vendors, food and local artists display their wares. For more information see: http://www.OceansideHarborDays.com • The final scene from the film bring it on was not shot in Daytona, Florida, but beachfront shell before the pier. • The hills of Oceanside to someone lying in the shape of the ' sleeping Indian ' close Peje Rd. in Ocea
Oceanside is the third-largest city in San Diego County, California. The city has a population of about 179,681. Together with Carlsbad and Vista, it forms a tri-city area. The city is located just south of Camp Pendleton, the busiest military base in the United States. Oceanside has experienced dramatic growth since 1970, when its population was 45,000. Much of the city's area was developed into single-family home tracts during the 1970s and 1980s. Since the 1990s, increased commercial and industrial development have diversified Oceanside's economic base.