Mullins Bay Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Set in an acre of peaceful tropical gardens with a large pool and friendly staff
THE GARDEN APARTMENT is available with either 2 or 3 bedrooms and can sleep 4 or 6 guests. It has a big hardwood deck and dining table nestling under a Mango tree.
- - - - THE POOL APARTMENT has 1 bedroom and sleeps 2 adults + up to 2 children on folding beds in the living/dining room. It opens onto a tiled deck with loungers and a hardwood dining table.
- - - - BOTH are set in an acre of glorious tropical gardens full of sweet scented Fangipani, Golden Palms, Mangos and passing Green Monkeys.
- - - - MULLINS BEACH is 4 minutes stroll with lovely sand and a great beach restaurant. Gibbes beach is a hidden gem 800 yards away.
Would you like someone to do some cooking for you : Fancy about a break from shopping and cooking? If you would like someone to cook authentic meals for you we have one English and three Bajan ladies who have cooked many lovely meals for us. They can cook you a meal for an occasional night - or everyday if you prefer. - - - -
FAVOURITE DISHES with guests include: Bajan seasoned flying fish, curry or roti, grilled Marlin, Tuna, Kingfish or Mahi Mahi, cou cou, baked eggplant, butternut squash, pineapple pie. - - - CHILDREN LOVE the baked chicken, Bajan macaroni pie and rice & peas.
Eating Out : MULLINS BEACH BAR & RESTAURANT is 350 yards away. A few hundred yards further North bring you a Chinese Restaurant and 3 informal Bajan eateries. -
SPEIGHTSTOWN which remains authentically Bajan is a mile from Mullins Beach, with popular eating places such as Mangos Restaurant, The Fisherman's Pub, Casareep Cafe and Doris’ Place. - -
FURTHER NORTH - Just beyond Speightstown on the coast road there is the excellent Fish Pot restaurant, La Mer at stylish Port St Charles and local fish frys in the fishing villages of Six Mens and Half Moon Fort.
HEADING SOUTH the best ribs in Barbados are at Chris's Places - in the hills a mile away. Nearer Holetown is the Lone Star restaurant, and equally renowned Groots Bar / Restaurant, plus Spago at Settlers Beach offering waterside Italian food.
HOLETOWN has 20 restaurants for all budgets and tastes including the excellent Tides & family friendly Zacchios
Car available - Airport pick up - Friendly staff: - - - CAR Our large 4 door, 5 seater classic Toyota is also available at a reasonable rate as part of a package for guests staying with us at Mullins Bay.
- - - STAFF Our friendly staff, Anthea the housekeeper and Andrew who looks after the garden, pool and maintenance will do all they can to make your stay in Barbados enjoyable and restful. The staff and pool are shared with Mullins Bay House and our one bedroom apartment which are in the same grounds.
- - - AIRPORT PICK UP We can arrange airport pick up for you with a reliable local taxi firm who know the apartment and will make your transfer easy.
- - - FACTSHEETS: To help you make the most of Barbados we have written an in depth guide to the area, local facilities, restaurant, bars and advice on getting cheap flights to Barbados - please email us for this.
Details for Garden Apartment 3 bedroom format 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, 2 Bathrooms
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm