Llangain Chalet Rental Photos and Description
Sleeps up to 7, Available for Short Breaks - PRICES HELD AGAIN FOR 2014
The Chalet is located on a well maintained and quiet site with a pool and play area for the children. There is plenty of parking in front of the Chalet.
It is freshly decorated for each season and is clean, with light colours and laminated floors throughout.
Available for full week or short breaks throughout the year.
There is a Mexican Bar and a Restaurant adjacent to the park, and with the town of Carmarthen 10 minutes drive away a great choice of places to eat if you want to minimise the use of the more than adequate self catering facilities.
The kitchenette contains; fridge, microwave, cooker, toaster& kettle, sink, base and wall units, crockery & cutlery and a range of cooking utensils.
For those who wish to find their way using a Satalite Navigation system the Post Code is SA33 5AJ
Out & About - Parks: * Oakwood Coaster Country Park—Wales’ largest theme park with rides for all ages and levels of thrills including Hydro—Water’s Revenge!
* Folly Farm includes rare animals, birds of prey and an old time funfair.
* Blue Stone Park, Water fun with slides
Out & About - Places to visit: * Follow the Dylan Thomas trail, from the poet's birthplace in Swansea throughout Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire.
* The National Show Caves at Dan yr Ogof in the Breacon Beacons has a spectacular show caves, plus a Dinosaur Park and Iron Age Farm.
* Kidwelly Castle—one of the best preserved Norman Castles in Wales.
* The National Botanic Garden of Wales at Llanarthne—hundreds of acres of gardens plus a selection of plants to buy to take home.
Out & About - Things to Do: * Pembrey Motor Racing Circuit , Track Days, Race Meetings and Driving School
* Marros Riding Centre, Pendine for beach rides, Hacks and Mountain rides.
* Culla Park Extreme Sports & Activity Centre for Paintball, 4 X 4 off road driving, dual karting and Quad biking.
* Heatherton for Paintball, Coarse fishing, Karting, the Jungle Maize Maze and a great family day out.
* Pembrey Country Park, contains a dry ski slope, toboggan run, nature trails and a cycle track.
- Low Allergen Environment
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible