You are looking for an exceptional holiday home? Do not want to lug a lot of household goods? Then you should look at this holiday home closer.
A pleasant cozy atmosphere does not come without careful composition of the equipment:
On the ground floor:
• Floor tiles in terracotta tones with decorative frame.
• Arched passageways between entrance hall and living room.
• ceiling in white with decorative cornices.
• brushed cottage cabinets in pine and partly whitewashed.
• Four small chair with glass table.
On the first floor:
- Fully equipped kitchen with Senseo coffee machine, in addition classic coffee maker, microwave, oven, ceramic hob, extractor and dishwasher.
- Extensive facilities of kitchen appliances: blender, toaster, raclette etc.
- Dignified crockery and cutlery equipment.
- Leather couch with ottoman.
- Highchair and cot available on request.
and also ...
Two beautiful high-quality furnished villa bathrooms both with window. And no matter whether you shower or bathe prefer: There is a spacious shower with ingenious Rainshower head shower on the ground floor, and a 180cm bath upstairs.
If you want to wash something Washer and dryer are in a separate room (free of charge).
Schalkenmehren is located in the volcanic Eifel region and is one of the few places that connect directly to a maar (volcanic lake) border. The Schalkenmehren Maar has excellent water quality - whether for swimming or fishing. Two other crater lakes in the immediate vicinity invite you to extensive hiking. The former rail link down - Schalkenmehren - Manderscheid - Wittlich - Bernkastel-Kues was a few years ago turned into a Mosel-Maare-bike trail. The attractive landscaped bike trail is easy to navigate due to the low slopes of the former railway line with the whole family. Bell foundry, airfield, Observatory, Daun Wildlife Park, Nurburgring and the Moselle region are just a few goals from the environment, which lend themselves to an attractive day trip. Schalkenmehren is absolutely quiet, but only two kilometers away from the highway, making it equally easy to reach but also the ideal starting point for trips out of the area.
Other Activities: Nürburgring, gliding, hot air ballooning
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 28 2014 - Nov 2 2014
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.