the popular tourist region of Saxon Switzerland is again affected by a flood.
But the water falls, it will damage it is cleaned up and removed,
If you want to help the region, then come to us!
Do spontaneously or as planned holiday because:
Affected by the floods, we are not directly
The best help for the tourism industry in the Saxon Switzerland is
(Tourism providers, restaurateurs) if guests do not fail.
Of course, part of the tourism industry are affected in Saxon Switzerland, leisure facilities and hotels in Elbnähe had to temporarily suspend its operation.
However, many facilities that are not located in the immediate Elbnähe have opened unchanged and waiting for your visit.
At present, therefore, there is no reason for over-hasty cancellations.
- For example you have the possibility Hinterherrmsdorf (Upper lock) to go by boat, (maybe before horse from parking to boat pier)
- Adventure Playground "Stone Kingdom" between Rathewalde and Lohmen
- Enjoy views of Lily Rock, Fire, Gamrig, large or small Bastion (Rhododentronpark + Playground)
- Long walks through the beautiful Polenztal until Hohenstein,
- Sebnitz Artificial Flowers Museum, Dinosaur Park, Africa House
- Saunas and indoor swimming pools in New Town, Pirna and Sebnitz
- Gold-seekers and minerals-site experience in Bertelsdorf in Neustadt
This is just a selection of attractions,
which our Saxon Switzerland make so popular. The accommodation is also very popular because space for children playing in the garden and BBQ invite, (French bread, sausage and cheese roasted on fire, real adventure for the kids) to embellish your stay here.
Greetings from the beautiful rock formations of the Saxon. Switzerland,
Walter village is a convenient starting point for activities in the National Park Sächsich-Bohemian-Switzerland. Climbing, Hiking, Biking, located between Bastion and lilies stone, 225 m above sea level. n N.
The rock stage in Rathen that the city of Bad Schandau, the historic old town of Pirna and the Malerweg are very close. The opinions and views of the Romantic painters are well understood.
Bad weather days can be used well with trips to Dresden, Meissen, Prague, the Moritzburg Castle, Stolpen or fortress Königstein.
Dresden and the surrounding areas are characterized by baroque splendor and power.
Castles, gardens, art collections invite recreate this. We arrange guided tours on request.
Suitable for mountain bike enthusiasts also our accommodation offers are interesting.
The Elbe bicycle route through the Rathen, from there it is just 1.5 km
We offer our guests: guided hiking, cycling, climbing family, bivouac night.
Other activities: Canoeing and rafting tours