Glowe House Rental Photos and Description
For 6, 2 bedrooms, bath, fireplace, sauna, bicycle, internet
Thatched house 'Muschelsucher' is an extremely well furnished house with furnace, floor heater, two bedrooms with double beds and a large extendable couch in living room, with extra sauna house, washer, dryer, kitchen with dishwasher, beautiful garden furniture. A thatched house with pure pleasure of living to relax and dream. This house provides you the opportunity of spending a private individual holiday, regardless of the season.
Tourist attractions and possible destinations:
- Cape Arkona - distance about 20 km - Wittow peninsula.
- Vitt - distance about 20 km - dreamy fishing village - Wittow peninsula - a historical monument.
- Königsstuhl - distance about 15 km - National Park Jasmund - chalk outcrops - wonderful view of Baltic sea.
- Granitz Hunting Lodge - distance about 30 km - 19th century – Prince Wilhelm Malte I - central tower with fantastic view.
- Rasender Roland - narrow gauge railway for a special experience – enjoy the landscape.
- Sellin pier - distance about 40 km - 394 m long is the symbol of the town.
- Sassnitz - distance about 15 km - National Park Jasmund - town harbour - interesting museums - Dinosaur land.
- Wissower Klinken - distance about 15 km - symbol of Sassnitz – chalk outcrops.
- National Park Jasmund - the smallest national park of Germany – chalk outcrops - rare plants and animals.
- Ralswiek - distance about 20 km - Stoertebecker Festival, 19th century castle.
- Putbus - distance approx. 35 km - residential town of the uncrowned kings of Ruegen - park in French style.
- Spyker Castle - distance approx. 5 km - the oldest castle in the surroundings of Ruegen.
- Stralsund - distance approx. 50 km - gateway to the island- harbour.
- Rostock - distance approx. 150 km.
- Hiddensee Island - car-free - Dornbusch Lighthouse - 14th century island church, many exhibitions and artists' houses.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible