A good sized apartment, in a convenient area.
Submitted: February 23, 2013
Stayed: February 2013
• A good sized apartment equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay.
• Severinstrasse, just round the corner, has supermarkets, bars and restaurants.
• The U Bahn is very close so it’s easy to get into centre – or you could walk along the river in 20/25 mins.
• The front of the apartment in unattractive and opens onto a busy road.
• When we arrived the glass/perspex in the living room door was broken with a sharp shard sticking up. The roller blind in the bedroom was also broken so it would not roll up. These had been done by the people before us, apparently.
• We had to make up our own bed using the bedding in the cupboard.
A couple of things that might have been helpful to have or know:
• You get 3 very similar keys and there is no light outside the main front door – some sort of colour coding would be handy to help with which key is which.
• TV is looking dated and would benefit from being replaced with a flat screen one.
• We didn’t have the internet straight away as Carola hadn’t given us code number – it is not anywhere in the apartment. A note attached to the router would be a good idea.
• Several of the local bars allow smoking, which seems very strange to English visitors – we came out with hair and clothes smelling of smoke!
Helpful votes: 2/2
Did you find this review helpful?