Welcome to ecoapartment bene !
Enjoy your holidays in ecoapartment bene with a clear conscience without having to sacrifice comfort.
Enjoy your stay in an eco-friendly apartment within a quaint, quiet and typically Viennese district of Vienna, in Ober St. Veit. The newly adapted apartment on the ground floor of an apartment building looking into the courtyard. Public transport takes you into the city centre in about 25 to 30 minutes. There is a supermarket, backery, and various restaurants (Viennese 'Heuriger', Japanese, Italian) in walking distance.
You find the measures that have been implemented so far here:
• All our apartments receive their electricity from 100% renewable energy
• We are of the opinion that one should live with and not off the environment. Therefore, we donate 3% of our profits to organizations that are active in social and environmental areas. A new organization is elected every year.
• We want to protect the global environment but we do not want our guests to have to sacrifice comfort. A permanent adaptation to the latest technology is just as inefficient (because still functional devices would need to be scrapped) as expensive. So we renew old or broken equipment by energy-efficient electronics step by step.
• We value transparency so there is a transparency folder in each of our apartments where we document our actions with invoices and contracts
• There are three garbage bins for separate waste disposal in our apartments
• We try as often as possible to refrain from printed documents. If it cannot be avoided we use exclusively recycled paper for printed documents
• It is very important to us that each of our apartments are clean when pass on to our guests. For cleaning we exclusively use products from sustainable companies with an Eco-Award.
• This apartment uses only LED lights and does without inefficient incandescent bulbs or energy saving light bulbs containing mercury
• TV and the radio have an A + energy efficiency label
• The dishwasher has an Eco-Mode
Find out more about me and our project in my profile !
We (two brothers, Benedikt and Leonhard Zecha) commenced our business in 2008 with our first holiday apartment in the 13th district.
In the course time, we realized that we face the same responsibilities towards our environment as we do towards our guests. While we are committed to give our guests a pleasant and relaxing stay in Vienna, we also feel obliged to ensure that this happens in the most environmentally friendly way possible. Of this conviction we developed ecoapartment.at in 2013. This project enables us to provide our guests with a sustainable holiday in Vienna at a fair price. They can enjoy without having to compromise on comfort.
As a small project we draw on a much smaller budget than big companies. That's why we decided to upgrade our apartments step by step by acquiring environmentally friendly equipment, furniture and energy-efficient electronics.
Apartment Bene is in a quiet district - Ober St Veit - near various sightseeing attractions (e.g. Schönbrunn Castle, Schönbrunn Zoo, Palm House, 'Lainzer Tiergarten', Sissy's Hermesvilla...) witch are easy to reach by bus und underground. Public transport takes you into the city centre within 25 to 30 minutes. You can relax in one of the various parks (e.g. 'Roter Berg', 'Tratzer Berg', 'Hackinger Schlosspark') around the apartment after a day of sightseeing. There is a supermarket, backery, pastry shop, tobacconist's, Bank with cash dispenser, and many different restaurants in 3 to 5 minutes walking distance.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.