The villa 'Captiva' leaves no wish unfulfilled and offers the following features:
- AREA 210 sqm air-conditioned,
- 156 sqm TERRACE AREA
- 10 x 5 m electrically heated POOL with jacuzzi, water treatment without chlorine
- Boat dock
- LIVING ROOM with 50 'flat screen TV, code free DVD player, stereo, CD player, iPod dock, home theater system with Dolby Surround wireless satellite speakers
- Phone, computer, printer, LAN / WLAN Internet access
OFFICE with sofa bed (2 single beds)
- DINING AREA, Breakfast Area
- Spacious open plan KITCHEN with breakfast bar
- UTILITY ROOM
- 3 bikes, fishing, table tennis
MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE
Supermarkets and International rights as well as typical restaurants are within a few minutes.
The area around Fort Myers with its outlets, malls and numerous shopping opportunities and the city's exclusive Naples, with its historic center, an airboat ride in the Everglades, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Cape Canaveral, Orlando and the Disney parks and the Florida Keys are a guarantee for a successful holiday.
Cape Coral, located by the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, is a real paradise. The climate is very pleasant not only in winter, even - and especially - in the summer you will feel comfortable here. In Florida has an average of 330 sunny days a year. Daytime temperatures in the fall do hardly 20-23 degrees. In midsummer, the temperatures are between 28-35 degrees. Always a light breeze from the Gulf of Mexico. In front of Cape Coral, there are hundreds of inhabited and non-inhabited islands, the subtropical dream-islands Sanibel and Captiva Iceland, with the dreamlike, white and almost unpopulated islands. You can reach these islands by car in a short time.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Dec 1 2013 - Dec 31 2015
|extra night: €123|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.