Oggebbio Villa Rental Photos and Description
6.000m² waterfront property with tennis court and approx. 200m² lakeside terrace
We are delighted to present Villa Darsena, a truly special house. The former guesthouse of Pascha Drahnet-Zervudachi is built on two levels with a total of ca. 400m² living area, and consists of a spacious living/dining-room, a television room, a kitchen, 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. There is a free W-Lan connection in the house. The park which belongs to the house (ca. 6.000 m²) is undoubtedly one of the finest gardens on Lago Maggiore. Its size alone gives one an idea of the former splendour of the possessions of the Egyptian Pascha – when one considers that he was in a position to provide such a large and delightful piece of land „just“ for his guests! After a major fire in 1968, the villa itself was reconstructed in its original form and tastefully furnished by the current owner.
All living- and bedrooms have wonderful views of the lake. The generous interior, the various outdoor areas and the exclusive ambiance provide ample opportunity for every guest to find their own special place for an unforgettable holiday. You may feel like a round of tennis on the private clay court (if you use the court, you are responsible for the care of it, or if you wish, the housekeeper will look after it, at a charge). You can swim in the lake, relax on the private beach, or take a boat trip. There are also plenty of activities available for sports enthusiasts. Villa Darsena has the largest private boathouse on the lake.
There are several parking amenities within the closed grounds. A household help is also available, if desired.
Living House Plan:
- Ground Floor with approx. 200 m² living area
• Spacious Entrance Hall
• Light-flooded living/dining-room with fireplace, piano, SAT-TV and access to both balconies
• Television room with SAT-TV, DVD-player and access to the approx. 36 m² balcony
• Well-equipped separate kitchen/living area with dish-washer, oven, micro-wave and side-view of the lake
• Bedroom with double bed and single mattresses, SAT-TV and en suite bathroom with bath and shower, bidet, double washbasin, window with marvellous view of the lake
• 2nd attractive bathroom with bidet, shower and window
• Approx. 6 m² side balcony with sun-awning and breathtaking view of the lake and the mountains opposite
• Approx. 36 m² sunny balcony with sun-awning and delightful view of the lake and the mountains opposite
• Splendid outdoor area with small private beach, approx. 200 m² lakeside terrace, approx. 200 m² boathouse and approx. 6.000 m² park with tennis court and unique view of the lake and
the surrounding mountains.
- Upper Floor with approx. 200 m² living area
• 2nd bedroom with two single beds which can be placed together and wonderful view of the lake
• 3rd bedroom with double bed and double mattress, splendid view of the lake, bathroom en suite with bath and shower, bidet and window
• 4th approx. 50 m² bedroom with double bed and double mattress, fire-place, safe, great view of the lake, en suite bathroom with bath and shower, bidet and window
• 5th attractive bathroom with bath, shower, bidet and window
• Laundry room with washingmachine, iron and ironing board, access to terrace
• Store room
• Approx. 8 m² covered terrace with guest w.c. and side view of lake
- children welcome
- pets considered