Bracciano Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Double rooms with ensuite bathroom, WC & rich breakfast OR Big Apartment
We offer two accommodation possibilities:
(1) Nice furnished double rooms with ensuite bathrooms, WC, TV and air condition. We offer a rich breakfast. For your convenience there is also a large sitting room with a cosy lounge, a fireplace and a satelite TV + DVD player. The double rooms in the ground floor have a private terrace.
(2) Beautiful big apartments with one or two bedrooms, a living room, bathroom, kitchenette, TV and air condition (2-5 sleeps, breakfast optional), which have additionally a big private terrace.
Arriving to Rome: From the stations in Bracciano, Cesano or Ladispoli you can easily reach Rome by train. It is possible to bring you to the train station and to pick you up. With the car the sea can be reached within 20 minutes, the lake of Bracciano within 8 minutes. The station is 2 km far away (Transfer could be ensured), a single ticket to Rome costs 2.30, the 75 minutes ticket within Rome costs 1 euro, the daily ticket 6 euros, which includes trip to/from Rome & all types of transport in the center. There are possibly also group cards. We hold a selection of tickets ready we could provide to you.
Distances: Are you coming to Italy by train or by airplane?
In both cases we would suggest the booking of a rented car, at autoeurope or avis you get a good car for about 200 Euro / week. This enables you to see more of the surroundings (lake, sea, romantic cities nearby) Furthermore we offer a transfer to/at the airports of Rome Ciampino and Fiumicino for a moderate fee.
If you are coming by train (Termini) you have to catch Metro A to station Valle Aurelia and then get the regional express (FR3) in direction Cesano / Viterbo / Bracciano. We can pick you up there.
Excursions: Bracciano Lake:
• Bracciano, Trevignano and Anguillara destinations in the Lazio region:
• Sutri: Picturesque small town with old Roman amphitheater (22km, 24min)
• Viterbo: Very nice residential city with beautiful old town (45km, 55min)
• Capodimonte and Bolsena: Great Places at Lake Bolsena (70km, 90min)
• Orvieto: Historical town with unique cathedral (110km, 100min)
• Frascati: Beautiful wine-town in the Alban Hills (69km, 85min)
• Tivoli: A Visit the Villa d'Este with its fountains, is a must! (69km, 80min)
• Monte Cassino: Probably one of the most beautiful monasteries in the world (160km, 150min)
• Tarquinia: Etruscan grave paintings, and fine sandy beach (66km, 55min)
• Cerveteri: monumental tombs of the Etruscans (17km, 19min)
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
We are a German-Italian couple and with this holiday villa we made our dreams come true.
+++ Choose your comfort: Holiday Apartment or B&B room. +++
+++ Quick & Easy Booking! We speak English - Give us a Call! +++
+++ Price Reductions after 1 week stay
Ask for Details! +++
+++ Tips for Trips & Restaurants - Printed Maps and Advice + Personal Assistance - If you need help we live next door +++