Wittenbeck Chateau / Country House Rental Photos and Description
Northern antique ambiance, garden, stream, sauna, 3 bedrooms, 6 people
The house is located between the elegant spas of Kühlungsborn (3 km) and Heiligendamm (4 km). By bicycle it is 10-15 minutes to the beautiful beaches and cities. Wittenbeck is a beautiful village with one of the most beautiful golf courses in Germany (27 holes with sea view and sunset in the sea). The house is very spacious. It has a ground floor with a large living and dining room, a guest WC and a sauna with access to the garden. On the top floor you will find three bedrooms, each with a separate bathroom. Each bathroom has a shower and bathtub. One bathtub has whirlpool jets. The house is furnished in northern antique blue and white. The house has a half-way terrace with a lot of terrace furniture. In the garden you will find a luxurious XL beach basket. At the end of the garden is a stream with a private dock. The house has a garage. The house is very peaceful, in front of the house is a forest, behind the house is a wide view of the landscape.
Golfing: The Wittenbeck golf course has a 9 hole and 18 hole course. From the golf course you can have a beautiful view of the sea. More information about the golf resort can be found on-line.
Baltic Sea: The Baltic Sea is about 2500m from the house and can be reached in about 10 min. by bike (5 min by car). The landscape is hilly and falls to the sea as a flat and steep coast. Nearby you will find the following beaches:
1. The 5 km natural beach of Wittenbeck connects the cities of Kühlungsborn and Heiligendamm. It is a steep coast, the beach can be relatively stony depending on the winter storms, but it is also relatively empty.
2. Kühlungsborn beach (5 km long) beautiful beach, however, often very full during the summer.
3. Heiligendamm beach (about 1.5 km long), directly in front of the Grand Hotel
4. Börgerende natural beach by Heiligendamm (about 2 km long), beautiful natural beach
5. Kägsdorf natural beach by Kühlungsborn, beautiful natural beach between a lake (Lake Rieden) and the Baltic Sea.
Surrounding area: The house is located in a very beautiful, very peaceful environment. From the house you will have a free, unobstructed view of the landscape. The house is located between the Baltic Sea and the Kühlung mountain chain. Nearly directly by the house you will find a larger forest. To the west you will find a comfortable, illuminated cycling path through the city to the beach and to Kühlungsborn (both about 10 minutes). To the east, it is only 4 km to Heiligendamm and 8 km to Bad Doberan, Rostock and Warnemünde are about 25 km away. To the south to the Kühlung, there are the old villages of Steffenshagen (very beautiful church) and Reddelich.
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible