Kastela Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Air condition, Balkony, Master Bed, TV-Sat, fridge
Visiting us you will receive the most important things for a perfect holiday. Beautiful beaches, national parks and many cultural attractions. We have spared no effort in the design and furnishing, to let you feel comfortable in our house. In a mix of Mediterranean flair and modern components, we have created a pleasant atmosphere where you can relax perfectly. Our apartment is equipped with a double bed, separate bathroom, air conditioning, balcony, satellite TV, refrigerator. A fully equipped kitchen is located in a separate room. Parking is available in front of the house.
some informations about the area of my house. There are many things to see in short day trips:
- Solin one town over 2000 years old town(10km), Legends say, that King Arthur is buried there
- Waterfalls of Krka (National Park) 40 km
- Islands, Hvar, Brac, Solta, Ciovo, Drvenik…
- National Park Kornati, with the boot from Sibenik (30km). This are thousands of little Island. Nobody living on them
- Rafting in a Canyon of Omis (60km)
- Behind our house are pats for walking on the little mounten (ca.600m high). From there you have an incredible view on Kastela, Trogir, -split and all the island like Hvar, Brac, Vis, Solta, ….)
- Going for dinner, there a few nice little restaurants, approx. 15min walking along the beach. The restaurants are majority visited by locals, so its quite cheap comparing to Trogir or Split.
- Pubs are in walk distance as well, but they are more quiet. Sitting on the beach and drinking nice wine. Nearly every day there is some cultural program, like singing a kapella or fisher partys, with fresh fish and wine.
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome