Upper Saranac Lake House Rental Photos and Description
A Virtually Unlimited Number Of All-season Outdoor Activities, And Luxury Inside
This beautiful and state-of the art home is located on the southern most point of Upper Saranac Lake on 5 acres, in a protected but large cove. It is wonderful for both Summer and Winter rental. The house sleeps up to 18 people, has a large and beautiful great room with kitchen. Among your activities:
- 2 kayaks and a canoe
- Private beach
- Great swimming area at dock for young and old
- Bring your own boat of any size for water skiing, fishing, tubing, etc.
- Wonderful large deck for dining or late night cocktails with beautiful view of the lake, and a chat set with gas fireplace outside
- Beautiful 60 acre meadow for hiking, blueberry picking in August, mountain biking, and more.
- Private road great for biking, with mountain biking trails an easy bike ride away.
- Bring your own sailboat
- Air conditioning
- Awesome game room and media room with high tech everything, with instructions
- Apple TV available in 4 different rooms
- Gym with treadmill and rubber floor
- 2 laundry rooms, 1 on each floor
- Large steam room with tiled bench
- Great mountain and lake hikes nearby
- Easy access to Lake Placid (22 miles), Saranac Lake (12 miles), and Tupper Lake (8 miles).
- Cross country ski on 60 acre meadow or on Upper Saranac Lake (usually frozen over from mid-December-March)
- Multiple downhill skiing options nearby
- Steam room
- Ice fishing just outside your door on Upper Saranac
- May be able to provide snowmobiles for use in meadow for additional charge
- Great heating system and insulation for ultra-comfort indoors during cold days or nights
- Wild Center Museum 9 miles away
- Heated garage
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets considered
About Dan Papes
We are a family that lives in Westchester County, New York. We are multi-generation Adirondackers who know the area well, have a deep devotion and love for the communities and nature in the Park. We take a very personal interest in helping our guests enjoy the Adirondacks as we do.
Dan Papes purchased this house in 2012
Why Dan Papes chose Upper Saranac Lake
This property is a classic Adirondack home. We have built it with pride and quality, from the mattresses you sleep on to the equipment in the kitchen to the technology throughout the house.
What makes this house unique
The house is very privately located, and is an easy 1/2 mile drive from the main road on a flat and maintained access road. While very private, it is also an easy drive to 3 different towns, including the wonderful village of Lake Placid.