|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Pine Street Penthouse - 4 Bedrooms - 4.5 Bathrooms - Sleeps 9 - Deluxe Penthouse Property
• 2742 Square Feet of Living Space – 3 Levels
• Located in the heart of Telluride, 1 block from the free gondola and Oak Street Lift (Lift 8) – 1 Block from Main Street, 1.5 blocks to Town Park
• Ideal property for two families, women’s week or guys getaway (6 Beds Total)
• Two of the four bedrooms are master bedroom suites. All four bedrooms have en suite bathrooms
• Full Laundry room
• High-end finishes and and designer furnishings throughout
• Fully furnished deck with gas bbq and table with 4 chairs
• Private, high-speed internet network
• Multiple Gas Fireplaces
• Flat screen TVs throughout
• Covered parking for one vehicle
• Functional entry with flagstone tile flooring
• Coat hooks for hanging jackets, ski gear, large shelf for additional storage
• Spacious cubbies for storing shoes, cold weather accessories, festival gear
• Large bench offers you a place to sit while you remove and put on shoes and clothing
First Floor Master Suite
• Double doors lead you into the oversized second master located on the first floor
• Plush King-sized bed with linen upholstered headboard with nailhead trim
• Lovely ceramic lamps flank the bed, which is accented with varying shades of blue throw pillows and shams
• Sitting area includes large sofa, perfect for enjoying an afternoon nap, as well as two matching club chairs, a tufted leather ottoman and three cube pouf ottomans at the foot of the bed
• Additional amenities include a flat screen television and mini fridge
• En suite bathroom with jetted soaking tub, shower and vanity
First Floor Guest Room #1
• Queen-sized bed with soothing gray ikat duvet and pillows
• Matching swing-arm reading lamps on either side of the bed
• Antique chest holds flat screen television
• Small closet for storing your clothing
• Roomy full bathroom across the hallway with double vanity, glass shower
First Floor Guest Room #2
• Two twin beds with cotton and velvet patchwork quilts, antique wooden bedframes
• Flat screen Vizio television sits on a rustic wooden chest of drawers
• Full en suite bathroom with large tub, shower and vanity
• Generous sized closet with built in shelving and hanging rods
• Full-sized washer and dryer located off the first floor hallway leading to the two guest rooms
• Sink with shelving, hanging rod and drop down folding table
• Ample cabinet storage
• Spacious, open floor plan with living room, kitchen and dining area all in one large area
• Living room boasts incredible mountain views, natural light from all angles
• Two sofas, a pair of matching club chairs, and additional occasional chairs provide a cozy, welcoming setting for large and small gatherings
• Warm, neutral colors create a cozy decor that doesn't distract from the views
• Two outdoor decks can be accessed through the living room, one of which has a bar-height table for al fresco dining in the warmer months
• Two dining areas allow for plenty of seating--one table seats 6 people comfortably and the other table seats up to 7 people, ideal for separating the younger guests from the older guests
• Large kitchen with granite counter tops, high-end stainless appliances
• Viking 4 burner gas stove, Sub-Zero refrigerator with freezer drawer, Bosch dishwasher, KitchenAid microwave
• Deep stainless steel Franke sink
• Breakfast bar at large center island with seating for three
• Fully equipped to prepare any meal
• Hand-blown iridescent glass pendants add color and charm over center island
• Tons of counter space
Main Floor Master Bedroom
• Huge master bedroom suite with double-height ceilings
• King-sized bed with calming, luxurious linen duvet and shams
• Flat screen television mounted to the wall for optimal viewing angles from the bed or the sitting area with a comfy club chair and ottoman
• Roomy master closet with built-in storage shelving and hanging rods
• Large en suite bathroom with jetted soaking tub, steam shower, private toilet closet, separate his and hers sink areas
• Small den located off the kitchen with television, gas fireplace
• Comfy sofa and chair provide great spot to watch TV
• Half-bath located off den
Taxes & Fees:
• 15.4% Tax (Pay By Check and SAVE 3%)
• Checkout Cleaning Fee: $450.00
• Limited Liability Insurance: $39.00 – Protects you up to $3,000.00 in accidental damage, theft or lost keys to a home.
By Colorado State Law, occupancy cannot exceed the maximum amount of 9 for this property at anytime.
Be sure to inquire about SUPER DISCOUNTS on the following:
- Airport Shuttles
- Lift Tickets
- Ski and Snowboard Equipment Rentals - Save 20%+
- Activities - 4X4 Tours, Food Tours, Photography Tours, Fly Fishing Tours, White Water Rafting Tours, Spa Services, Yoga & Spinning Classes and more.
SAVE TIME! Let us stock your vacation home with groceries/liquor or fresh flowers?
$35/hourly for shopping and delivery plus the receipt cost.
Business License # 14040
Hit the slopes this winter and we'll give the adults in your group FREE lift tickets. Take advantage of this incredible deal and book your Telluride vacation today. Our reservation specialists will be more than happy to help you find the perfect rental property to suit your group and offer you FREE lift tickets during your stay. Certain restrictions apply, see below.
**Deal is valid for 5 night stays or more for the following date ranges: 11/27/14 through 12/19/14, 1/4/15 through 2/13/15, 3/22/15 through 4/5/15
**Lift tickets will be equivalent to 20% of total rental value
**Ski Free deal only applies to new reservations.
**Cannot be combined with other offers.
Winter Season: Alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, hike-to skiing w/in the resort, back-country guided skiing, world renowned ski school , heli-skiing, cat-skiing (nearby Silverton Mountain), snow shoeing, snow mobiling, children's activities at the eco-adventure center, multiple terrain parks, NASTAR, sleigh ride dinners & dinners to Alpino Vino via enclosed snow-coach, nearby hot springs (driving distance).
Summer: hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing, jeep trails, championship golf courses, tennis, paddle tennis, rock climbing, frisbee golf, access to high altitude lakes and trails, access to 14,000 ft peaks, rafting, childrens activites at eco-adventure center, world acclaimed summer festivals. Historic Telluride offers a rustic & authentic western town with unparalled dining experiences and lively nightlife. The town of Telluride also includes ice skating, sledding, a movie theatre & boutiques.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Best Ski Conditions Special
Feb 14 2015 - Mar 21 2015
5 night minimum stay
Spring Skiing Special
Mar 22 2015 - Apr 5 2015
3 night minimum stay
We Accept All Major Credit Cards, Wire Transfers & Checks.
An initial deposit in an amount equal to 25% of the Rent and taxes, the 3% Processing fee and the Damage Insurance fee of $39 shall be due at time of booking and execution of this Agreement. A final deposit in an amount equal to the remaining balance of the Total Fees shall be due no later than 45 days before the day of arrival.