Cow Hollow Condo Rental Photos and Description
HURRY AND BOOK!!! This unit is priced to rent so hurry up and book it if you're interested! There is no other place like it on the market and in Cow Hollow/ Marina for the price and we generally get booked up very quick!
Our home is a zen sanctuary with 3 full bd/ 2 full br, 1900 sq ft, that is ideal for the bachelor/bachelorette, family of 6-8, couples and parties. It's great if your looking for a quiet home ideal for entertaining, yet close walking distance from all the city action. Stay in luxury with a beautifully designed atrium featuring an art deco fountain and a 200 gallon saltwater fish tank built into the wall, subzero fridge, wine fridge, Viking stove/oven, custom sofa and furniture, modern art, Persian carpets, city views, modern upgrades and that great San Francisco feel!
You are in the hottest part of the city. 1 block from the Presidio, Lucas Films, 1 block from the always popular Palace of Fine Arts, 3 blocks from Crissy Field and Marina, and just walking minutes from Golden Gate Bridge, Marina Green, Union Street and Chesntnut Street Shopping, Lyon Street Stairs and much much more! This is a San Francisco Dream come true that is now available to you!
You'll never want to leave this space! Entertain guests or family on your private 40x150 roof deck or relax with friends or family in the sunken living room that features a large custom leather couch and LCD big screen with built-in surround system. If you want to check out the fireworks, enjoy a shared rooftop patio with gorgeous city views.
Lastly, this Marina Sanctuary is great for events and parties that can accommodate up to 40-50 people. Feel free to inquiry about rates/deposit.
PETS and PARTIES are permitted upon approval. Non disclosed PETS or PARTIES will result in a loss of your deposit.
Near by Restaurants
-House of Prime Rib
-Izzy's Stake House
-Harris Steak House
-Bin 38 (Wine Bar)
The location of this unit is ideal for Marina access and all the great restaurants and shopping off of Chestnut and Union, the Presidio, Palace of Fine Arts, Crissy Field, and Golden Gate Bridge, Lucas Films, etc.
• Sunken living room with custom leather couch
• Wall-mounted plasma with surround system
• Bedroom with French doors and windows
• Bathroom with jacuzzi tub, custom sinks, showers with dual Hans Grohe showerheads, and mosaic tile
• Gourmet remodeled kitchen with wine cellar, sub-zero refrigerator and dishwasher
• 200 gallon saltwater fish tank
- Pillow top mattresses
- Custom Furniture
- Persian Carpets
- Beautiful Antiques
• Spacious shared rooftop deck with gorgeous city views
• Custom, imported Italian light fixtures
• Conveniently located for easy access to Golden Gate bridge, 101 freeway, and the public transportation
* State of the art Massage Chair
• Flexible lease terms available as is furnished upon request
• Pet friendly
- Bus stop is around the corner from home.
Enjoy and schedule now as we are getting booked up!
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
- Long-term Renters Welcome
I am 35 yrs old and I am one of the very few Mortgage Banking survivors. My twin brother and I specialize in FHA loans for future homeowners that have less than perfect credit.
I am recently married and my wife and I love to enjoy SF in our free time for everything artistic and culinary. This is a world class city and truly the playground for adults.
We also like entertaining, interior decorating, and we love dogs.