WHAT ? A recently renovated south facing one-bedroom garden-level suite with patio, available to rent fully furnished on a short-term basis.
WHERE ? Upper Lonsdale, North Vancouver, BC. The suite is adjacent to Princess Park, 10 minutes from North Shore tourist attractions and 20 minutes from Downtown.
Approximate driving times (click links on the top right of this website for more info):
Capilano Suspension Bridge 10 mins
Lonsdale Quay 10 mins
Deep Cove Village 15 mins
Edgemont Village 5 mins
Lynn Canyon / Lynn Headwaters 5 mins
Mt Fromme (Mountain biking) 1 min
Ski Resorts (& summer hiking etc);
Grouse Mountain 10 mins
Cypress Mountain 15 mins
Mt Seymour 15 mins
Downtown Vancouver 20 mins
Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal (for
Vancouver Island) 20 mins
Vancouver International Airport 40 mins
US Border 1hr
If you would like to know approximate driving times to places not listed above please contact us.
ACCESS: Situated approximately 5 minutes from Highway 1 exit 18. 40 minutes from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) or 1hr drive North of the US border.
Ample street parking outside the suite.
Also served by the 230 bus route which runs right past the house and takes you directly to Lonsdale Quay, connecting with the Seabus to Downtown.
See links to the right for Bus and Seabus timetables and BC Ferry timestables for access to Vancouver Island and the Sunshine Coast.
Own private entrance to fully self-contained suite featuring:
* Patio with bench and direct access from kitchen and dining area
* Living Room with flat screen TV, DVD player
* Dining area with table and two chairs.
* Newly renovated kitchen with breakfast bar, stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and all utensils.
* Bedroom with queen size bed
* Bathroom with walk-in shower (no tub).
* In-suite laundry with front load washer and dryer
* All linens and towels provided
* Free WiFi (Wireless internet)
* Quiet yet convenient location, close to parks, bus route and easy access to Downtown.
Ample street parking to the front of the house.
STRICTLY NO SMOKING IN THE SUITE OR ON THE PROPERTY
SORRY, NO PETS
George and Carol are the owners of this suite and they live on the upper floor of this home. They are now retired, having lived in this house since 1971 and raised their family here. They will generally be available for assistance onsite during your stay should you require it, but will otherwise leave you the peace and privacy you desire for your vacation.
Adrian (photographed) is the manager of the suite and lives next door. He can be emailed at any time with questions and will assist you with your booking. He will endeavour to answer your questions within 1 hour from 8am-10pm (Pacific).
The owners of this home have lived here for over 40 years and the main reasons are the functional layout of the space, large lot and the beautiful North Vancouver setting with gorgeous Princess Park right across the street.
The particular benefits of this suite are the peaceful setting with forested trails and creeks literally across the road, yet just 20 minutes drive to Downtown and right on transit if you want to take the bus. A sense of Vancouver's mountains on the doorstep but convenient for the city.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.