Esterillos Townhome Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Casa Surf 38 is a relatively new (2007) 2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Townhome located in the Gardens of the Pacific, a small community in the rural beach of Playa Bejuco on Costa Rica's central Pacific coast. The Gardens is a quiet and safe residential community of a few dozen homes designed to blend in with the natural environment.
Playa Bejuco is a 2 hour drive from the San Jose airport and 25 minutes south of the tourist mecca of Jaco, through amazing countryside with cattle grazing in lush green pastures framed by mountains and ocean. The scenic drive south on the Costanera (coast highway) leading to our townhome is enchanting, and the idyllic beauty of the region quite breathtaking.
Playa Bejuco is centrally located on the Pacific coast, an ideal home base for those wishing to surf and explore the ecodiversity of Costa Rica, including beaches, rainforests, mountains, volcanoes, rivers, estuaries and waterfalls.
Casa Surf 38 is a spacious and relaxing 2 story townhome that can comfortably sleep 4-5 persons. The home is newly furnished throughout with new comfy furniture , and includes the following:
- A fully equipped kitchen with natural wood cabinets, refrigerator, electric stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, pots and pans, glasses, silverware, etc.
- A large upstairs master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, queen size wood bed with carved design, nicely tiled master bath with wood cabinets, and private outside balcony with decorative iron railings.
- An upstairs guest bedroom with vaulted ceilings, 2 twin beds, nicely tiled guest bath with wood cabinets, and private outside balcony with decorative railings.
- Outdoor balconies with great views
- A large living and dining area with sectional sofa, end tables, designer lamps, wall art, coffee table, wood window shades.
- A 1/2 Bath downstairs.
- Decorative tiled floors throughout the home.
- Decorative tiled stairway with wood handrails and attractive upstairs stairwell landing area.
- LG HDTV.
- Wireless Internet.
- Air Conditioning in each bedroom and downstairs
- Laundry room with washer, dryer and sink.
- Outdoor shower.
- Covered parking.
- BBQ Grill.
- 24 hour security with friendly Tico gatekeepers.
- Green garden to pick fresh fruit in common area
- swimming pool and bbq area to eat and relax
PLAYA BEJUCO/ GARDENS OF THE PACIFIC:
Casa Surf 38 is a short 500 yard walk to quiet and secluded Playa Bejuco, a Blue Flag beach (highest ecological rating) known for its clean water and quality surfing waves. The ocean water is warm - around 80 degrees - year round. The lengthy and wide (especially at low tide) black sand , palm tree-lined beach stretches for miles and is usually empty, perfect for extended beach walks, bicycle rides and/or collecting shells,sand dollars and driftwood, especially at sunrise or sunset the best view ever.
The outside of our Gardens of the Pacific townhome is nicely landscaped and kept beautiful by the friendly community gardeners. Yard foliage includes a large palms,bird of paradise, allamandas, heliconias, hibiscus and other flowering plants. Our yard space attract's a variety of birds (including hummingbirds) and butterflies, and you awaken each morning to the sounds of exotic birdsong. The trees in the community are frequented regularly by large multicolored parrots (scarlet macaws) and, occasionally, troupes of monkeys.
Gardens of the Pacific has a large tropically landscaped green space/ BBQ/ pool area in the quiet rear portion of the community. The space includes a covered entertainment area, BBQ grill, community pool (w/ child pool), bathroom and outdoor shower. It is an ideal setting for family/group gatherings.
Playa Bejuco is a tiny rural coastal village. There is a bodega (mini-mart) located steps from our townhome, and two beach hotel/restaurants a short walking distance down a road leading to the ocean. The restaurants offer excellent food at reasonable prices and are nice places to enjoy drinks at sunset.
Playa Bejuco offers vacationers to Costa Rica the best of both worlds, a beautiful rural setting located a bit off the conventional tourist track, yet with easy access to a variety of attractions and activities. For example, the lively town of Jaco, with its nightlife, shops and restaurants, is located less than 1/2 hour from our townhome, yet seems worlds removed. At the end of the day, it is a pleasure to retreat to the solace and quietude of Playa Bejuco.
Costa Rica offers much in the way of adventure and ecotourism, with opportunities for good surfing, fishing, ziplining, rainforest canopy tours, ATV rentals, horseback riding, golfing, whitewater rafting, mountain biking, scuba diving, bird watching, crocodile tours, hiking to waterfalls, and wildlife viewing.
Costa Rica is a wonderful place to visit and explore. We hope you choose our comfortable and affordably priced family vacation townhome as a home base to experience some of the wonders this unique country has to offer.
Frank & Josh
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters