Winter Park Condo Rental Photos and Description
Private hot tub, private attached heated garage & laundry room
**DISCOUNT FOR WEEK LONG STAYS**
In a prime location within walking distance of restaurants, bars, bowling alley, movie theater, local recreation center (gym, indoor swimming pool, water slide, rock climbing wall, etc.) and of course close to the FREE shuttle bus to Winter Park Ski Resort during ski season and for some special events during off season.
This is a non-smoking ground floor unit built in 2006 and is newly furnished with the following amenities to make you feel at home:
* Private 5 person hot tub on patio accessible from the living room and bedroom.
* Attached and heated 1 car garage (fits up to a mid-sized SUV; additional parking near unit):
- No having to scrape ice/snow off your windshield.
- Unload your car at your own speed and no having to lug all your belongings down long hallways, up the stairs or in the elevators.
- No need to store your items in a locker overnight, just keep it in the heated garage.
* Washer and Dryer in the unit.
* Kitchen stocked with all the basic cooking utensils, dishes and spices to create a meal.
* 50'' HD TV in living room and 40'' HD TV in bedroom.
* Free Wifi
* Bedroom has a queen pillow top mattress as well as a twin pull out ottoman and living room has a queen sleeper sofa that is upgraded with a memory foam mattress.
For those flying into Denver and don't want to rent a car, Home James Transportation offers shuttle service from DIA to Winter Park. Our condo is located right off the main road (Hwy 40) and near bus routes, hiking and biking trails. The closest restaurants are approx 400 feet away with many others within walking distance. In addition, Amtrak stops in Fraser (less than 5 minutes away) and there is taxi service in the area.
NOTE: No smoking or use of illegal substances permitted on premises at any time.
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome