Papaaloa Studio Rental Photos and Description
Quiet Country Living Near Ziplines, Waterfalls, Midway Between Hilo & Honokaa
Large 2-story home with impressive panoramic ocean views; 1 bedroom with both queen & twin bed and full bath, microwave oven & small refrigerator. Also a larger, self-contained Studio with a queen & a full bed, has a kitchenette, attached bath & twin bed on screened-in porch/Lanai. It also has space for another twin bed, which we have available if you need it. Both rooms are very comfortable, clean, well appointed and inviting.
Rent is $100. per night (double occupancy) for a 2-night minimum stay in the Studio. Extra guests pay $25 per night.
The large rental room with Queen bed and Twin bed, with large bathroom is $75. per night and can be rented for a one night only stay if desired.
(As small children could potentially be a liability on this type of property, with big yet friendly dogs and horses etc., I'll only allow small children if we discuss the details accordingly prior to rental agreement. My sincerest apologies.)
There are lanais and decks where one may enjoy the views and al fresco dining, as desired. We offer personalized guided excursions to any number of the wonderful locations around Hawaii as well as guided activities such as surf lessons or zip-lining or ATV rides. You will feel at peace and at home here and you will find no shortage of things to do and see. E Komo Mai! ( We welcome you!)
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
This gorgeous property has panoramic views of the Pacific ocean and a peaceful serenity to it that beckons the spirit to relax. That coupled with the presence of calm, mature horses, one gets the genuine feeling they have arrived in paradise. Within a short beautiful drive you can experience the stunning splendor of the Big Island as well as partake in dining, activities, or just stroll along a quiet beach or through a magical jungle valley.
1. Guests are allowed to use the kitchen, but must clean up after themselves.
2. Full loads of laundry in cold water only are allowed.
3. The volume of musical entertainment or TV must not disturb others in the household.
4. Alcohol consumption is not encouraged; if guests do choose to indulge, no drinking to intoxication. NO illegal drugs allowed on the property.
5. Interaction with horses/riding shall be in the company of, and under the direction of owner.
6. No outside overnight guests, unless prior permission is obtained & payment is made in advance. No parties allowed.
7. This venue encourages visitors who want to enjoy peace & relaxation in these beautiful surroundings.
8.) No smoking on property