Irvington Cottage Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8 (2390 sq. ft) Great views of Carters Creek
* Fresh, Upscale, bright, cheerful, colorful, sunny, cottage in prestigious Irvington on Carters Creek. Great for family and friend vacations or Weddings at Tides Inn.
* Great Outdoor and Indoor Spaces.
* Featuring 3 full bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Master suite is over 600 sq. ft with private luxury bath and private patio.
* Private Deck and separate brick Patio along with Pier.
* Completely gutted and renovated in last year both inside and out. All new for 2014 to include upscale furnishings. Master bedroom, living room and dining room features 20 foot vaulted ceilings.
* Great waterfront property with breathtaking view, deep water and 3 boat slips accommodating 60', 58' and 40' yachts.
* Fish, sun, crab, boat and kayak from pier with provided poles, chairs and kayak.
* Bike to town with 3 provided bikes.
* All linens, towels provided.
* Stay here with family and friends if you have a wedding at the Tides Inn.
* Master bedroom has tempurpedic king bed, second bedroom has queen tempurpedic bed, third bedroom features a queen bed.
* Golfing, Public Boat Ramp, Marinas, Restaurants, Bars, Shopping less than 2 miles away.
* Private Pier to 6' - 6' MLW for your boat and Yacht
* Provides Kayaks (2), Bikes (3), Fishing Poles (2), Outdoor Grill (1).
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
About Barry Robinson
I live in Williamsburg, Va and bought this property to enjoy and to rent out when we are not using.
Barry Robinson purchased this cottage in 2013
Why Barry Robinson chose Irvington
Irvington is a Great Town
What makes this cottage unique
Near Tides Inn and all amenities of the Virginia Northern Neck and the tri city area of Irvington, White Stone and Kilmarnock.
Home is stunning both inside and out.