|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This is a beautiful 1BR in a perfect location, that can easily accommodate up to 4 people. Far better than a tiny hotel room in the NYC for less money.
The apartment is located in Lower East Side of Manhattan. It's a wonderful “pre-war” building and is a six story, elevator building. You will be staying a few blocks from SoHo (Best Shopping), the East Village (Best Restaurants) and the LES (Best Nightlife) in New York City. You are a 15 Min Subway or Cab ride from Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, 5th Avenue, Central Park, The Apple Store, FAO Schwarz, New York's Museums, Broadway shows, Children's Zoo and other attractions. Buses are only one block in any direction and Subway trains are a scant two blocks away (about a two minute walk).
• 5th floor, elevator (View of the Empire State Building)
• Apartment is 500 sf
• 6 Huge windows
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Individual AC/Heat controls
• There are very few personal belongings and no clutter
• Full large bedroom (French doors can be put back on the Bedroom if you want privacy in the bedroom or for more than two guests)
• Full size tub and shower
• Spanish tile floors
• Luxury cotton towels
• Laundry in the basement
• 1 Huge open or private bedroom (Queen-Sized Plush Top Bed)
• 1 Queen Blow-up AeroBed can be provided if needed
• 600 thread count cotton sheets and down comforters
• Room and Board L-Shaped Sofa in living room
• New modern furnishings
• 1 x LED HDTV
• Digital HD cable with all premium channels including on-demand
• Playstation 3 and games
• High speed WiFi included
• Full spacious kitchen
• Tile kitchen floors
• Full range
• Coffee maker
• Very nice pots, pans, plates, glass, etc
• Ample closet and dresser space
• Iron and ironing board
The apartment is also close to many excellent family friendly restaurants as well as a Starbucks on the corner! Additionally, there are several small local markets for supplies and a Whole Foods 5 blocks away for all your shopping needs. The local Pharmacy is one block away and parking is abundant in our area and generally costs about $35 per day.
****The apartment will be professionally cleaned and spotless upon your arrival.
Neighborhood is extraordinarily hip and fun.
• Tons of the newest clubs, restaurants and bars
• Right next to Soho, East Village/Alphabet City, and Chinatown
• Within 3-5 blocks of 3 subway lines (4/5/6, F/V, B/D)
• Perfect view of the Empire State Building
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Ref Deposit -Incidentals||$100|
|Property Protection||$39 + Tax|
|Cleaning fee||$90 + Tax|
25% non-refundable advance payment at time of booking with remainder due 30 days prior to stay.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Accept: Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.