South Venice House Rental Photos and Description
Completely Remodeled - 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Far Far Away From The Cold Weather
Very Bright and Airy
- 2 Bedroom - each with queen-sized bed (both new in Jan 2013)
- 2 Bath - remodeled in 2012/2013 - Italian Tile and Travertine Marble
-Oak hardwood throughout except bedrooms (carpeted) and baths (tiled)
- New cabinets (Maple) and counter-tops in kitchen.
- Screened in back porch/Florida room
- Large walk-in closet in Master Suite (4.5' x 9.5')
Fully Furnished and includes all utilities
47' Flat-screen 3D TV and Bluray DVD Player in Living Room
- Cable television, High Speed Internet Included
- Full-size Washer and Dryer in garage laundry area
- Large, Attached Garage
- 15 Minutes from Venice Gulf Beaches
- Floor plan is such that bedrooms are at either end of the house for privacy. Front of home faces East, master suite on north end of house, guest bedroom on south end. Screened in back-porch on west side.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
About Michael Kane
IT Security Professional Living in Chicago Suburbs and work in Chicago.
Michael Kane purchased this house in 2012
Why Michael Kane chose South Venice
Very nice house in a nice, warm place - unlike Chicago in the Winter. My younger brother lives a block away and told me about the house when it came on the market.
He and I completely remodeled the house during 2012 and 2013.
What makes this house unique
Gorgeous, Queen Palm trees in the yard, a terrific floor plan that offers a lot of privacy since each of the two bedrooms are at opposite ends of the house. Very close to the Gulf of Mexico