Lahaina Condo Rental Photos and Description
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
We hope you'll enjoy our condo, we've gone to great efforts and expense to provide you with a clean and wonderfully comfortable experience. Please check out our Reviews section. A few of our features include:
- No booking fee
- New A/C units in both the living room and bedroom
- Child safety covers on outlets.
- Hand set stone work in the kitchen
- All the kitchen utensils you'll need
- Salt-water aquarium w/ Nemo and Ponyo - they're always fun to watch.
- Free WI-FI, Free Cable, 2 DVD Players, 2 TV's
- A Sleeping Experience - 700 thread count sheets & comforter, memory foam mattresscover, lot's of pillows 'you simply won't want to get out of it'
- Large bathroom with walk-in shower
- Full sized 'locally made' Shampoo and Conditioner
- Large make-up mirror
- Q-Tips, Cotton balls & pads
- Full-sized detergents & fabric softener
- Full-sized Beach Towels
- Carpets shampooed & Deep-cleaned every 45 days, preventing musty smells and dust.
- Just moments walking from coffee bars, ice cream shops, nightlife, galleries, the best restaurants Maui has to offer.
- 5 Min. Walk to Lahaina Harbor & Front Street
- Beautiful salt-water infinity pool
- Second pool and BBQ areas
- .5 miles from Foodland Market, Starbucks, Jamba Juice & Kasagawa Deli
- Don't miss the views of the West Maui Mtns. from the Salt Water pool, awesome moonrise.
- The pavilion is equipped with , a 60+ inch flat screen TV, high speed internet connection, comfortable teak chairs and cabanas, gas BBQ grills and, best of all, private Balinese style bungalows.
Hope you will come and visit our condo we'll take great care of you. If this is your first trip to the island I've lived here for 30 and am happy to assist you with ideas or information .
Aloha James and Sri
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
About James Connell
As resident owners we look forward to welcoming you to the Valley Isle and sharing our aloha and inside knowledge of the island with you.
James Connell purchased this condo in 2013
Why James Connell chose Lahaina
Aina Nalu offers you the lush tropical beauty of the islands and the amenities of a world class resort in the heart of Old Town Lahaina. Just minutes from both fine dining and a wide variety of ethnic restaurants; no matter what your budget or taste, you'll find it within walking distance.
What makes this condo unique
*Parasailing Mountain Biking Hiking *Jet Skiing Wind-Surfing *Fishing Cycling *Sunset Sailing *Snorkeling *Rent-a-Harley *Scuba Diving *Surf Lessons *Cinemas *Sight Seeing Tours *Museums *Restaurants Live Theater Kayaking Golf Tennis Shopping Boating * Whale-watching (Dec. thru Apr.),
State Tax ID # W06700733-01