Beulah Condo Rental Photos and Description
Perfect 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Condo Steps Away From Beulah's Public Beach & Shopping
Our Beautiful Condo is located in the Historical Benzie County Courthouse in the quaint Village of Beulah. Every window has incredible views of Crystal Lake, Beulah's Public Beach, and the Village Park, and they are all just steps away!
The condo is perfect for families of all ages, and its single floor is great for those who can’t handle steps.
The many amenities that are available include:
• Shopping - We are next to Beulah's unique shops, restaurants, and antique stores.
• The condo is located across from the Betsie Valley Bike/Walking Trail that takes you to Frankfurt for more shopping, or a swim in Lake Michigan.
• Rent a Kayak across the street, fish off the new T-dock, swim or snorkel in Crystal Lake - one of the prettiest and cleanest lakes in Michigan.
• The Beulah Public Beach was newly renovated in 2012, and its only steps away.
• Enjoy watching all parades and fireworks (Winterfest & 4th of July), Beulah 5K races, Art in the Park, Games and many more activities!
• June thru August there’s a Concert in the Park every Thursday evening.
• There’s Tennis and Pickle ball across the street,
Beulah also has a Basketball Court and a Skateboard Park in walking distance.
• Take a walk, or ride your bike to the Cherry Hut Restaurant, then spend a fun evening at the Cherry Bowl Drive-In.
• Enjoy winter or summer activities at Crystal Mountain Ski and Golf facility - only a 15 minute drive.
• Travel up the Leelanau or Mission Peninsula for a day of Wining or climb the world famous sand dunes.
On our large patio you can listen to the Concerts in the Park, barbecue, watch the various races and parades, people watch, have your child ride his tricycle, color chalk pictures (chalk provided), and watch the gorgeous Crystal Lake sunsets.
We are huge animal lovers, but sorry no Pets. Nonsmokers only.
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only