|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Our Beautiful Condo is located in the Historical Benzie County Courthouse in the quaint Village of Beulah. Every window has incredible views of Crystal Lake, Beulah's Public Beach, and the Village Park, and they are all just steps away!
The condo is perfect for families of all ages, and its single floor is great for those who can’t handle steps.
The many amenities that are available include:
• Shopping - We are next to Beulah's unique shops, restaurants, and antique stores.
• The condo is located across from the Betsie Valley Bike/Walking Trail that takes you to Frankfurt for more shopping, or a swim in Lake Michigan.
• Rent a Kayak across the street, fish off the new T-dock, swim or snorkel in Crystal Lake - one of the prettiest and cleanest lakes in Michigan.
• The Beulah Public Beach was newly renovated in 2012, and its only steps away.
• Enjoy watching all parades and fireworks (Winterfest & 4th of July), Beulah 5K races, Art in the Park, Games and many more activities!
• June thru August there’s a Concert in the Park every Thursday evening.
• There’s Tennis and Pickle ball across the street,
Beulah also has a Basketball Court and a Skateboard Park in walking distance.
• Take a walk, or ride your bike to the Cherry Hut Restaurant, then spend a fun evening at the Cherry Bowl Drive-In.
• Enjoy winter or summer activities at Crystal Mountain Ski and Golf facility - only a 15 minute drive.
• Travel up the Leelanau or Mission Peninsula for a day of Wining or climb the world famous sand dunes.
On our large patio you can listen to the Concerts in the Park, barbecue, watch the various races and parades, people watch, have your child ride his tricycle, color chalk pictures (chalk provided), and watch the gorgeous Crystal Lake sunsets.
We are huge animal lovers, but sorry no Pets. Nonsmokers only.
We love this condo!! We went 3 times last year. It has everything for us. It is very comfortable and nicely decorated. We went for a week in August to which we road bikes on the trails, did some boating on Crystal Lake, and played golf. We returned in the fall for salmon fishing and deer hunting. Also went to Traverse City for shopping and wine. We plan to come this winter for snowmobiling. This has everything we need for our vacations!!
We had a great stay and felt like we were right in the middle of everything. We skied at Crystal Mtn, took a day trip to TC and spent some time in Beulah. Loved the condo and it was very comfortable for our family. Do plan ahead if you visit in the winter as there are no TV channels or wi-fi in the condo. Plenty of wi-fi available nearby as the library and all of the restaurants that we went to had it. It did make for some great family movie nights.
Complete with a place to lock your bikes, this condo is a perfect place to stay. Touches of home and cottage. Room to spread out, cook if you like, and just down the hill is the Betsie Valley trail. Ride to Frankfort and eat at the Bay View. Start off at Blue Carribou before shopping in Beulah, great food at the Roadhouse in Benzonia.
We had a wonderful time. The location is spectacular. Convenient to get a bite to eat or walk on the beach. Sunsets are awesome. The condo is very clean, tastefully decorated and a great lay out. Would love to go back next year!!
Monica was great to deal with and very helpful. Great location with lots of activities close by including watching the 4th of July parade and fireworks right from the patio. The condo was perfect for our family (2 adults and 3 kids - 7, 5, & 1). We hope we are able to visit again soon!
We were blessed to have had the opportunity to stay at your lovely condo!!! It is beautifully decorated and historically charming!!! The view from the patio overlooking Crystal Lake, captured some incredible sunsets!!! We enjoyed walking to the beach, and to town; to shop and wine and dine!!! You had all the comforts of home and the beauty of Northern Michigan steps from your door!!! Most wonderful!!! You were so helpful and so informative about everything!!!! We rent quite often, and your lovely condo, is truly, tops on our list!!! We will be back!!! Many thanks!!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 13 2015 - Sep 12 2015
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Rates are subject to change unless reservation is confirmed
Deposit is refundable 60 days prior to check -in
Check-in time is 4:00 pm
Check-out is 10:00 am
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.