Corolla House Rental Photos and Description
Oceanside 6 Bedroom, 8 Bath in Corolla Light, voted NC's best resort in 2013
Oceanside majestic 6 bedroom, 8 bath home in award winning, amenity filled, Corolla Light. An elevator makes moving in and transporting groceries effortless. It also assists individuals who difficulty climbing stairs, including those who require a walker or wheelchair. With an empty lot next door and trees lining the backyard, guests enjoy a remarkable level of privacy. Just a 5 minute walk to the beach or take the trolley during the summer season throughout the resort at the trolley stop just steps from the front door.
2013 upgrades include: 2 Tiki Bars, every bedroom has a flatscreen TV, professional grade Margaritaville frozen drink maker, plenty of outside seating including swings, hammocks, rockers, rope swings and adirondack chairs. New pool basketball hoops and volleyball nets are among the additions. Corn hole game for backyard entertainment.
Located on Beacon Hill, Corolla Light's neighborhood, guests have the resort's countless amenities at their fingertips. A few of these benefits include:four swimming pools, a playground, lighted basketball, shuffleboard, and volleyball courts; poolside gazebo and snack bar; as well as trails, gazebos and piers. In addition to the resort's amenities, the owners have provided an ELEVATOR, a media room containing a big screen TV with sound, wet bar, a private pool, a poolside tiki bar, and so much more! This well-equipped home will undoubtedly take your breath away.
Ground Level: Outside amenities include a fully gated private pool with a poolside Tiki Bar and pool basketball/volleyball nets. Additional gorgeous tiki bar with lights for night, park grill, gas grill and Weber charcoal grill, picnic table and 2 outside showers. Inside you'll find a Recroom with a pool table, seating for four around a pub table, wide-screen TV, a half bath, patio access and a wet bar with a full size refrigerator and ice-maker. There is a full size bed, overhead twin bunk and additional twin size trundle, a full bath and TV/DVD.
Mid Level: Features 3 King Bedrooms (2 of which have deck access) and each contains a flat screen TV. There is also a Queen Bedroom with deck access, den with TV/DVD, deck access, a beverage fridge and a laundry room with a washer and dryer.
Top Level: Great room with TV/DVD, gas fireplace, kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, wine cooler, granite countertops and 4 counter stools, a dining room that seats 8, raised loft seating area, half bath, and deck access leading to the hot tub and oceanside deck with pub tables and seating. There is a King Master Suite with TV/DVD, with deck access to 2 resin rocking chairs from which you can view the ocean and admire stunning sunrises. It also boasts a huge private bathroom with large stone shower and dual vanity.
Extras: Private Pool (14x32, open 4/12-10/12), Hot Tub, 8 TVs, 4 DVDs, VCR, ELEVATOR, 2 Tiki Bars, flat-screen TVs in every bedroom, Jimmy Buffet Margaritaville professional drink maker, shaded hammock, 4 rope swings, rockers, two-person swings, icemaker, 2 outside showers, pool table, gas grill, park style charcoal grill, high-speed wireless internet, a high chair, pack-n-play, baby gates, gas fireplace (available November 1-April 30), linens and towels that are provided, and Corolla Light Community amenities. No Smoking. Dogs Welcome.
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
About Lynn Bisighini
We bought this home in 2010 and have upgraded a number of features of the house and grounds so that our guests will be comfortable and have the best possible vacation they can have in this beautiful beach area. A favorite saying of ours is 'The beach is our happy place' and we try and ensure that our guests have that same feeling while they are staying at Beacon of Light.
Lynn Bisighini purchased this house in 2010
Why Lynn Bisighini chose Corolla
• Close to everything - easy walk to beach and sound
• Private - treed backyard and empty lot next door
• Deck safety feature- deck accessible only from the interior level which it is attached. Keeps the main living levels private and helps those with special needs or small children from wandering off
• Ceilings under the top deck that prevents water from traveling to lower levels (can sit on outside decks even if there is rain or people enjoying the hot tub)
• Abundant indoor and outdoor seating
• Professionally decorated, stainless steel kitchen appliances, 15 bottle wine chiller, and an ice machine that makes 50 lbs of ice a day
• Immaculate and well maintained
What makes this house unique
• Professional grade margarita maker
• Laser stars indoor light show in the den
• A refrigerator on every level
• Ice maker in basement near tiki bars, allowing you to skip runs to the store for ice
• Enclosed decks prevent individuals from moving between decks
• Tremendous level of privacy provided by empty lot next door and tall border trees in backyard
• 3 high top tables and 10 chairs on top deck
• Ample outdoor seating - 4 resin rocking chairs, 2 multi person swings, large shaded hammock, Adirondack chairs, rope swings, chaises, rockers and benches, 4 poolside tiki bar chairs, 4 raised dolphin watch chairs at lighted backyard tiki bar
Guestbook comments from the owner
Our family enjoyed a week at Beacon of Light. We could not have had a better time anyplace else. We had stayed at this house before and it is so much better now. Looking foward to coming back again and again.