|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
This new 3 bedroom, 3 and one-half bath in-city residence is located on the west edge of Seattle's Madrona neighborhood; and not more than a three to four minute drive to the Washington State Convention Center and the heart of the downtown Seattle business and shopping districts (1.25 miles away).
Elegantly simple in design, this home maximizes the residents' sense of privacy, while the main and upper levels offer great territorial views, including the Cascade Mountain Range. New green Energy Star construction, this home offers radiant floor heating, on-demand hot water, upscale fixtures and appliances.
The spacious great room is located on the main level, with a comfortable living and dining area with a gas fireplace and large flat screen TV. The designer kitchen is fully equipped for small or large gatherings. There is also a half-bath/powder room on this level.
The home's barrel-shaped roof enhances the feeling of space on the upper level, where the vaulted ceilings and large windows draw in light and views. Master and a second bedroom are located here, both are furnished with queen-sized beds and each bedroom has its own private full bath. Also on this level, you'll find a utility room with washer, dryer, ironing board and iron.
The third bedroom and its adjacent three-quarter bath is on the lower level and overlooks a partially enclosed garden area. The single car garage, perfect for mid sized or compact cars is also located on this level and there is an automatic garage door opener for your use.
All bedrooms are furnished with luxury hotel mattresses and linens.
Whether your visit is short or long, this location is a springboard for getting around Seattle. Bus, drive or walk in any direction and you'll find something of interest:
1. The upscale Madrona business district begins six blocks east of the home, where you'll find restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, parks and playgrounds.
2. Capital Hill begins 10 blocks north of the home and is known for its historic and stately mansions, Volunteer Park and the Asia Museum, restaurants, galleries, shops, clubs and nightlife.
3. Madison Park is a 3 - 4 minute drive northeast, where you'll find more restaurants, coffee shops and a lovely park and stretch of beach along Lake Washington.
4. University of Washington's Arboretum is a 7 - 8 minute drive north.
5. Lake Union is a 5 minute drive west, where seaplanes take off and land regularly, the Center for Wooden Boats is there (boat rentals available) and the annual Fourth of July Fireworks are held on the lake.
6. Drive past Lake Union and you'll be looking at the Seattle Center, home of the Space Needle, Pacific Science Center, Experience Music Project, Seattle Children's Museum and the new Chihuly Garden and Glass.
7. You are literally a few minutes drive to downtown's Benaroya Hall, Pioneer Square, the Seattle Waterfront where you'll find the Seattle Aquarium, shops, restaurants, the new Seattle Great Wheel and the Washington State Ferry Terminal.
8. You are not more than a 10 minute drive to both Safeco Field where the Mariner's baseball team plays and CenturyLink Field where the Seahawk football games are held.
9. If you want to explore the greater Seattle area, you'll find you are a few minutes drive to I-5 and 520 and about a 10 minute drive to access I-90.
10. If you're relocating and interested in the many wonderful private and public schools in Seattle, you couldn't be in a better location - you will find you are surrounded by them.
AND, when you book I'll send you my complete list of places to visit, restaurants I recommend, local markets, coffee shops, etc.
The simple clean lines and decor of this home provides a warm, modern setting for large family gatherings, weddings parties, reunions, conferences, workshops, etc.
Our family of five rented this home for our week long vacation in Seattle over Spring Break 2015. The home was very comfortable and we were provided with everything needed for an enjoyable stay. The condo was well furnished and supplied. Everyone loved the music players available in each bedroom as well as the WiFi and cable TV (living room and master bedroom). We enjoyed the bottom floor patio and the deck on the 2nd floor to have coffee in the mornings and wine in the evenings.
There is a lovely coffee shop/café, Cortona Café, just across the street and up the block that we frequented while we were there. The condo is very convenient to grocery stores. Transportation to downtown attractions run right by the condo. The owner was very accommodating. The owner also provided us with helpful detailed information on nearby businesses and restaurant recommendations as well as advice on parking downtown.
We would definitely recommend this rental and will utilize it ourselves on future trips!
My wife and I live in Seattle, and when her family came to visit this winter, we rented this condo so we could all stay together. We were the first guests in the brand new unit and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Location: Quiet, safe, location within walking distance to Madrona, Capitol Hill, and the Arboretum. I walked my dog all around the neighborhood and had 5-6 new routes to explore, as well as several small parks nearby. We were also a short drive to delicious food in the International District, and within walking distance of several Ethiopian restaurants.
Living: The condo was clean, had new furniture and appliances, and felt spacious for 6 of us. There were two bedrooms upstairs and another on the lower level. Heated floors were a nice touch in the cold weather. Plenty of nice amenities like washer/dryer, TV, and brand new kitchen appliances, which we used one evening to cook a family dinner.
Overall: We had an excellent experience staying here. Bill, the owner, and Mary, our sales rep, were both incredibly helpful, flexible, and accommodating. We will definitely work with them again in the future.
My family of five (three teenagers) rented this property over Christmas week. The home was exceptional - the décor professionally done and dramatic, the beds soft and comfy, the space large enough to provide privacy, and the ambiance was cheerful. The property is located close to downtown, restaurants, shopping, and sightseeing. The neighborhood is pleasant and walkable and groceries are available nearby. The owner was accommodating and seemed very interested in making our vacation one to remember. I will stay at this property on subsequent visits and recommend it to all.
Wonderful urban area to enjoy all that Seattle has to offer, with easy access to freeways and ferries to reach greater Puget Sound, where you'll find:
Hiking - Mt Rainier and Cascade are an hour+ away
Hot Air Ballooning
Skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing
and more ~
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 2014 - Nov 28 2015
6 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$995|
|Non-taxable housekeeping||$195 + Tax|
Long terms renters are most welcome. This is a great location for anyone relocating to Seattle. Monthly rates for multiple months bookings are somewhat negotiable.
Nightly Peak Rate $345.00
PEAK RATES apply for all HOLIDAYS (dates surrounding holiday may be included) PLEASE inquire for a quote
Owner accepts MasterCard and Visa accepted.
Booking/security DEPOSIT due upon acceptance of rental agreement.
Unless payment arrangements have been made, full payment is due 90 days of check in.
PETS considered on a case-by-case basis, additional fees may apply.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.