Mauna Lani Villa Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedroom/2.5 Bathroom, Garage With Access To Your Villa, Private Beach Club
2 Lanai's for space to relax in comfort and watch the sunset. 1 Master Suite with Cal King Bed and 1 Guest Suite with Queen Bed. Both bedrooms upstairs on separate ends of the building for maximum privacy, 1/2 bath downstairs. Full size washer/Dryer in residence and Gourmet cooking facilities with non-stick pans and Porcelain plates for serving.
GREEN wherever we could be this A2 Artist Retreat is a ever changing Art Gallery for Artist, every time you stay there will be new Art on the walls. This unit is newly remodeled so everything is BRAND NEW. New upgraded Lanai furnishings will make you the most comfortable of any nearby Lanai space.
Viking Grill for cooking outdoors, with outdoor built in kitchen.
- 60 inch Surround Sound with Blu Ray for Great Movie nights....Netflix enabled.....Bluetooth enabled
- 42 inch TV in Master
- One Car Garage with access to the Villa
- Indoor Washer/Dryer
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Walkable to the market/shopping/Restaurants
- Fitness Center on property
- 2 pools with views, 1 is an Adult only pool
- Ceiling Fans in all rooms
- Nine Foot Ceilings
- Private Gated Community
UNIQUE TO THE MAUNA LANI:
- Private Beach Club with Parking and Restaurant
- The BEST Snorkeling in Hawaii, I just saw an Octopus less than 20ft. from shore, family friendly beaches
- Market 4 blocks with world class restaurants to choose from if you don't want to cook your own meals (Tommy Bahama, Ruth Chris etc..)
- World Class Golf
- Historic Lagoons to walk through
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Angela Andreoff
We have been visiting the Big Island for the last 12 years. We love it so much we are making it our second home. Residing in Huntington Beach CA today I am an Entrepreneur/Artist and my husband works for a Medical Imaging company.
We used to visit Maui a couple times a year then stepped foot on this Lava Jungle of the BIG ISLAND and fell in love with it. We are a very active couple and love the activities the Big Island has to offer such as Hiking, Biking, Motorcycling, Horseback Riding, ATV, Snorkeling, Swimming, Boating (the list goes on). We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Angela Andreoff purchased this villa in 2013
What makes this villa unique
This property is VERY Quiet but only 4 blocks to the restaurants and coffee house, I sleep so well here but if you feel like interacting at Happy Hour that is close too. This property has it all, Privacy, Security, Fitness, Pool, Activity Center for larger parties, Hot Tubs, Manicured to perfection, walkable to the beach.