Ramona Estate Rental Photos and Description
4 Private Acres, 4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Beautiful Views And Breezes!
Failla Villa is a five star resort experience. The home sits on 5 tranquil acres with beautiful views all around. Lush tropical landscaping surrounds the mediterranean style home. All the comforts of home and more…MUCH MORE!
- Gated security
- Entire property fenced in
- 2 Tennis Courts (clay and grass)
- Black bottom pool with waterfall feature
- 2 jacuzzi's
- Gorgeous 9 hole miniature golf
- Outdoor kitchen and BBQ area with fireplace and pizza oven.
- Large shade pergola with comfortable seating for 12. Overlooks tennis court and views of sunsets
- Beautiful front yard gazebo next to river and overlooks mountains.
- Courtyard next to kitchen with BBQ for more outdoor dining
- Failla Pines (a mini campground with RV hook-up, a peaceful river, picnic benches, and bon-fire area)
- Koi Pond
- Hammock Hut - a fun place to read, chat or take a nap
- Mountain bikes are provided. Trails just a few feet outside the front gate.
- 2 large horse corrals - bring your own horses.
- Motorhome to rent for additional housing
- The 4000 square foot home was professionally decorated and offers comfortable lounging and sleeping arrangements.
- The home comfortably sleeps 10 in beds or up to 12 using air-mattresses. If RV is rented (sleeps up to 4), the total property capacity is 16.
- 3 bedrooms have 2 twin beds and its own private bathroom.
- Master bedroom can sleep up to 5 and has a large bathroom with 2 sinks, sunk-in tub, separate shower and large walk-in closet. It also has its own patio entrance.
- Large, fully equipped kitchen.
- Large walk-in kitchen pantry
- Family room with fireplace and 52' TV
- Dining room with seating for 8 and a cozy fireplace.
- Living room with fireplace and seating for 9. Opens to pool patio and yard.
- Book Nook - a library with panoramic views and lovely breezes.
- Garage has weights, ping-pong, foosball, extra refrigerator.
- Laundry room
- Bathroom off of laundry room
We have two outdoor cats (Sneaky and Roger) - they are very friendly. We also have a Koi pond. We will ask that someone in your group be in charge of feeding the cats and the fish each day. If you would prefer not to, please let us know and one of our staff will come each morning to feed them.
Plenty of sunshine year round.
* Ramona is at 1800 Feet elevation and usually above the marine layer and fog.
* Summer months (Jun - Sep) are warm to hot during the day. However there are lovely breezes that help it feel a bit cooler. Night time temperatures may be slightly cool to warm. Rain is very rare. We usually get some days of strong santa-ana winds during September and October.
* Non-summer months (Oct - May) are comfortable during the day. Night time temperatures are cool. Rain (although minimal) is more prevalent during Dec - Mar.
* Jan - Apr (F): 66 - 72 highs, 37 - 43 lows
* Jan - Apr (C): 19 - 22 highs, 3 - 6 lows
* May - Sep (F): 77 - 91 highs, 48 - 58 lows
* May - Sep (C): 25 - 31 highs, 9 - 14 lows
* Oct - Dec (F): 66 - 81 highs, 36 - 48 lows
* Oct - Dec (C): 19 - 27 highs, 2 - 9 lows
Terms and Pricing:
PRICING: For vacation rental pricing, click on the RATES tab.
RATES: There is a minimum stay requirement during weekends and summer season. There are discounts for long-term rentals. Rates may increase during the summer months May-September.
CORPORATE RENTALS & SPECIAL EVENTS: Contact us for information related to corporate stays, retreats, special events, longer vacation stays, etc. We can issue Payment Invoices based on specific requirements.
RECEIPTS: Electronic receipts (invoices) are issued to the customer upon each financial transaction.
RENTAL AGREEMENT (RA): A RA will be emailed to you upon confirmation of reservation. It must be completely filled out and signed prior to rental. The RA must be returned (along with 50% rental deposit) within two weeks after reservation is confirmed. The RA can be signed by one of the following methods: (1) electronic signature or (2) print out hard copy, sign, and scan/email back to us. (3) mailed to us.
BEFORE YOU DECIDE: let us know if you would like to look at a copy of the RA before making a decision. We'd be happy to email one to you. If you would like a tour, please give us a call. We'd love to show you around.
RENTAL DEPOSIT: Deposit of 50% is necessary to hold/confirm the reservation and is due within 2 weeks after receiving RA. Payment must be in the form of a check and mailed to residence.
RENTAL BALANCE: The remaining balance is due/charged 7 days prior to the Check-In date.
SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT: Security deposit is due/charged on 1st day of your stay and is fully refundable within 2 days after departure based on the terms in the RA.
Misc Charges: We charge $15 per day for wireless usage - if needed. If guests would like pool heated during winter, the fee is $55.00 per day. Housekeeping fee is $200.
REFUND POLICY: 100% of RENTAL DEPOSIT at 30 days or more prior to start date, 50% of deposit at 15 - 29 days prior to start date, no refund within 14 days of start date.
- not suitable for children
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Events Allowed
My wife and I purchased the home and quite literally transformed it inside and out - all with YOU in mind! We have lived in Ramona for almost 50 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. When we saw this property for sale, we knew it would be such a blessing to countless folks who want to escape to the countryside for fun and relaxation.
Our desire is that Failla Villa be a place of total relaxation and that precious memories would be made here. Our guest book is full of sweet praises about how they felt refreshed, care for and spoiled by all aspects of the property. Mission Accomplished!
We are so grateful for all who have stayed at Failla Villa - they have become like family. We simply can't wait to meet you and pray that you would find Failla Villa to be a place that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations!
We fell in love with every unique inch of the property as we saw such incredible potential! We have had such fun making it a one of a kind, jaw dropping property.
There is truly so much to enjoy at Failla Villa! Everything from the personal little touches in the home, enjoying a cup of coffee on the front porch rockers, to the bon-fire pit for roasting marshmallows, to sitting under the gazebo listening to the babbling brook, to reading a book in the hammock hut or the Book Nook. The mini-golf course is not only fun and challenging to play, it's beautiful to look at. The views, breezes, landscaping, sunsets and the glory of the brilliant stars, all speak for themselves. We are positively confident you won't want to leave.