Punta Mita Condo Rental Photos and Description
Luxury Penthouse Condo! Panoramic Ocean Views!
We have the best location and views in all of Punta Mita!
This beautiful condo is perfect for a family or 2 couples: the second bedroom can be made into 2 twin beds or 1 king bed.
Plus, there was a complete remodel of the 2 bathrooms, kitchen and more in 2013!
This richly-furnished luxury condo that sleeps 4 features:
- a master bedroom with a US-quality king bed and an attached bathroom;
- a second bedroom with 2 US-quality twin beds (or 1 king) and neighboring bathroom;
- beautifully manicured pool grounds complete with lounge chairs,
- a gated community with 24-hour security and on-site management;
- AC, dishwasher, wifi, free US and Mexico phone service, HD TV with cable, washer/dryer, bbq, 1 boogie board, beach towels and beach chairs, 2 tennis racquets, umbrellas, coffee maker, blender, toaster, dishes and cooking utensils, linens and many other comforts.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with questions.
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
My wife and I live in San Rafael, CA, just north of San Francisco. I am a music producer and avid surfer and she is a skateboard distributor manager and mystery novel junkie. We have loved vacationing throughout Mexico for 8 years now and finally decided that Punta Mita is the perfect getaway.
We picked this place in Punta Mita because it is the perfect combination of centrality to every comfort and adventure, while still enjoying the lifestyle of the small fishing village. It truly is the best of both worlds: A modern paradise.
Every amenity and luxury is available to you here in the heart of Punta Mita. Walk to: beachfront restaurants and shops, local taquerias and markets, spa and gym services, surfing, windsurfing and paddle boarding, and the local marina that provides snorkeling, scuba diving, whale watching, parasailing, wake boarding, water skiing, jet skiing, world-class sport fishing and more. Punta Mita is also centrally located to many great day excursions, including: hiking and zip lining through the rainforest, tours of historic Puerto Vallarta and leisurely strolls through quaint local fishing villages for camarones served off the skewer.