Seattle Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Note: If you have a party of 3 or more adults you may want to check my other listing (#559766) located in the same building on the top floor. This is a 2 bdrm -2 lofts apartment with four queen beds that can accommodate 4 to 8 people more comfortably.
Our cozy Ballard mother-in-law apartment is only ½ mile from the Ballard downtown core. Yet, far enough removed that you can enjoy a peaceful night sleep in our quiet and friendly neighborhood.
The apartment was recently renovated. Located in the first floor of our property (not a basement) it has easy access with only three steps from street level. Here you will find all the standard amenities that you would normally find in a hotel like, wireless internet, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, computer desk, coffee maker, toaster and microwave.
Other amenities include:
- Private, independent entrance with a keyless electronic door lock.
- Well-lit entrance with sensor lights for late arrivals.
- The unit comes with its own off-street parking (first one to the left) and plenty of free street parking as well.
- King bed with high quality mattress, Simmons Beautyrest, truly fit for a king
- 25 mbp. high speed internet cable with Wi-Fi access.
- 40' internet connected smart apps TV with Netflix included.
- Full size refrigerator, gas cook-top, microwave, coffeemaker and toaster.
- Kitchen stocked with pots and pans and set of silverware for four.
- Bathroom with toilet, sink and shower.
- Free use of our home gym included.
- Free use of our bikes to go explore the area.
- Access to private backyard with table and chairs (just behind French doors in picture).
Ballard was a city of its own in the past founded when cars didn't exist. It was later absorbed by its bigger sister city of Seattle becoming one of its many neighborhoods. For this reason, this safe and friendly neighborhood gets a high walk score. We are close to most businesses, including award winning restaurants, that can be reached on foot from our property.
Seattle is a city with a solid public transportation, specially when it comes to public buses.
We are located less than half a block from the bus stop. You can take routes #18 and #40; both will take you to downtown Seattle. Route #40 also goes to the Northgate Mall in its northbound route. Route #44 on Market Street will take you to UW. Google Maps works particularly well with the public transportation option for the Seattle area. If you prefer you can also download to your phone the One Bus Away App that was designed by a graduate student from UW and has world o information like all routes, arrival times and timetables, delays rout options, live maps, etc.
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
Originally from Cuba I have lived for over 19 years in the Seattle area. My wife and I enjoy meeting new people and I love traveling and learning about different cultures. I do enjoy tasting food from different parts of the world, which makes Ballard particularly a good place for that with its many restaurants.
I bought this house because I found myself coming to Ballard again and again following tips from friends of restaurants, bakeries, pubs and for outdoor activities. Also because the neighborhood is safe, clean and surrounded by good schools that will make raising a family here easier.
Conveniently located in the Ballard area. Walking distance to: NW Market St, Ballard public library, Golden Gardens, Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, restaurants, french bakery, pubs and bus stops to Downtown Seattle (#40 south), Northgate Mall (#40 North) and Udistrict (#44 West)