Upper West Side Apartment Rental Photos and Description
For The Ultimate In Style, Sophistication, And Location.
Please send me a message asking about availability before you try to book as available dates are constantly changing.
Although tiny (not by manhattan standards though), the space packs a punch including:
- Studio apartment
-Flat screen HDMI TV
- Central and window air conditioning
-WIFI-High Speed Internet
-Queen size bed
- Elevator building
- South exposure
- Dark wood hardwood floors
- Modern and dramatic decor for modern living
- Sunken in living space
- Seating area for dining or working
- Chic and modern decor create a cool dim lit effect, yet plenty of additional lighting options to make the place bright when needed.
- Complementary welcome basket filled with assorted snacks, and goodies from the neighborhood.
-Coffee machine, toaster, iron, hairdryer
- Gas stove and oven
- Fresh linens and towels upon your arrival
- Immaculately, professionally cleaned for your arrival.
- Complementary soap, shampoo, body wash, conditioner
- Rooftop deck with chairs and tables
- Situated on cozy historic tree lined block filled with brownstone homes and lovely people
- Perfectly located to transportation, central park.
- Great restaurants and bars just steps away (Magnolia bakery on the corner)
- Within 2 minutes walk to- Century 21, Pottery Barn, Zara, Barney's co-op, ABC Television studios, Coffee shops, Wine bars, and anything else manhattan has to offer is just a moment away.
- The apartment is on the second floor with an elevator. It has one window with southern exposure.
- Semi-private urban rooftop access for an evening glass of wine overlooking manhattan!
- 100 year old building with lots of character and charm for a unique New York experience.
-Modern designer studio apartment on historic block and building. Uber modern and fab, your getaway in the heart of Manhattan.
-Ideally located in the center of everything yet peaceful enough to be a modern day retreat. Right out your door is Lincoln Center, Central Park, Columbus Circle, Juilliard, Equinox Gym, Fairway, Trader Joes and anything else you desire. At your fingertips are the 1,2,3,B, and C trains. One stop to Times Square. Two stops to high line. Three stops to chelsea, meatpacking, and west village. Nothing more than 10 min away if you choose to leave the upper west side.
-Location location location. You could not be in a better place in all of NYC. Close to everything yet not in the middle of Times Square.
- Longer stays have preference.
- For monthly stays (more than 29 nights) ask me about FANTASTIC special pricing.
-Before, during and after your stay I will communicate with you.
-1,2,3 trains 3 short manhattan blocks away.
B,C trains 3 blocks away
Before, during and after their stay.
Location location location. You could not be in a better place in all of NYC. Close to everything yet not in the middle of Times Square.
1,2,3 trains 3 short manhattan blocks away.
B,C trains 3 blocks away
- not suitable for children
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
I travel for a living, so I have come to know what people really like when they travel. I hope to create that same experience for you when you stay in my home.
Michael purchased this apartment in 2006