Cow Hollow Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 1 Bedroom: 1 Queen bed, 1 full bath
Centrally located one bedroom apartment in a twelve-unit building. The apartment is half a block from the popular Marina District/Cow Hollow District and Union Street. You'll be just blocks from the famed Chestnut Street shopping and entertainment/dining scene and blocks from the beach, the Marina Green, Chrissy Field, the Golden Gate Bridge, The Presidio and the Palace of Fine Arts. Easy access to public transportation and taxi's! Fillmore and Polk streets are less than a 10 minute walk where you can enjoy even more restaurants, shopping and beautiful San Francisco neighborhood scenery.
The apartment is fully equipped for any guest and will provide turn-key accommodations. The bedroom features a Queen size bed with a TV(full cable lineup), a large closet and a chest of drawers. The Kitchen is fully equipped, ready for you to cook up a storm. There is a brand new comfortable couch that pulls out into a queen size bed as well as 2 living room chairs. We have a new flat screen TV with a full cable lineup, Apple TV and ipod/iphone hook-up to play your own personal music list. There is a parking spot available for an additional fee.
Please note, the bedroom window is next to a restaurant so the noise level can be high during certain nights of the week. Not recommended for very light sleepers. The pullout bed in the front of the apartment is very quite.
I'll discount weekly or monthly stays.
Apartment features include:
• Great space with upscale furnishings , open kitchen living room floor plan!
• Comfortable queen-sized bed in one bedroom,and pullout queen size couch in living room
• Extended basic cable in the living room and bedrom
• Wireless internet throughout the apartment
• Safest and best neighborhood of San Francisco to shop, eat and see the sites
• Fresh linens and towels provided
• 2-hour free street parking on week days, full-day free parking on weekends
• Public transportation within walking distance
Contact me if you have any questions, and let me know a bit about yourself and interest. I’d be happy to suggest things to do in this amazing neighborhood and around San Francisco.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed