North Fort Myers House Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms overlooking the lanai, pool area and canal.
• The master bedroom and second bedroom have a king size Temper-Pedic mattress bed. Master bedroom has glass doors opening, to enjoy the nice view of the lanai, pool area and canal. Master bathroom has been recently renovated with a garden Jacuzzi tub and shower.
• Elegant dining room has a 12 ft. glass sliders that open up to the lanai and pool area.
• Spacious den has a wonderful view of the lanai, pool area and canal through double-opening, glass doors, and large glass windows overlooking the canal. Equipped with a 60 inch sized TV, as well as a stereo with surround sound, DVD player, DVD tapes, and Karaoke machine.
• Full service kitchen is bright with granite counter tops, mahogany cabinets and has a double window which fully opens (6') out to the lanai and outdoor dining area. It has a garbage disposal and filtered water dispenser, furnished with all stainless steel appliances.
• Office room offers best comfort overlooking the pool and canal with high speed internet, color printer and fax connection.
• Oversize heated swimming pool with Jacuzzi is waiting for you and guarantees highest relaxing and recreational pleasure. Landscaped with beautiful exotic plant varieties. A long footbridge in the channel with a modern boat lift seduced amateur fishing in beautiful sunset. We have Kayak and fishing pools for you to use. Rent a boat or bring yours for cruising the canals, taking a trip to Sanibel, or fishing!!
Winter Special for a Month Stay $575 a week
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Why Connie chose North Fort Myers
Cape Coral, FL was voted top 10 Best small cities to Live according to Money Magazine and CNN Money. This charming home is near the Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve where you can hike and explore the nature. There is a new park at the entrance of our canal from the Caloosahatchee River where you can go picnic or just strolling at the park..
It's a quiet and friendly neighborhood . But there's nightlife in downtown Fort Myers area less than 10 minutes away. Very close by a public golf course, tennis court and a weekly farmers' market in downtown Cape Coral with live music, and a nearby outlet mall. Training camps for the Boston Red Sox and
Minnesota Twins are just 15 minutes away.
Villa Condesa delivers unmatched experiences with lavish....
What makes this house unique
Escape to Villa Condesa for a luxuries retreat in the heart of Cape Coral, Florida. A comfortable single-family home on a direct Gulf access, sailboat-access canal that is less than 10 minutes to the Caloosahatchee River and less than 1/2 hour by boat to the Gulf of Mexico. The town is sliced with 400 miles of canals.
It's paradise for water lovers.